26 - Final Exam

You did your best to creep around the city as silent as you could. Midoriya was trying to reason with Bakugo which made no difference at all.

"...in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is a bad idea -It's just too dangerous, anyway-"

Bakugo moved forward faster, ignoring the words from Midoriya. The green haired boy tried to keep up with him, but it was no to avail. 

"Wait, Kacchan-"

"Quit following me!" Bakugo yelled, possibly giving away our postion.

"I-if we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour-"

"Why should we run away? We do better if we beat him up!"

"We should avoid combat, if we can no matter what!" Midoriya let out a sound of disbelief.

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!"

"In what fantasy does that seem like it might happen? All Might isn't a pre-schooler, he is the number one hero and the freaking symbol of peace, he'll put up a good fight" You say, confused on how Bakugo thinks he win by beating up All Might.

"Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap, you can't win against him-!"

A fist suddenly came down on Midoriya's face, knocking him to the ground. Bakugo just punched him with his gauntlet.

"Katsuki Bakugo!" You yelled at the blond before checking on Midoriya.

He cradled his cheek in clear pain.

"Don't say another word." Bakugo's child-scaring face came to play. Pure rage and hate. "Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off."

Better for him?

Midoriya looked at his childhood 'friend' in fear as you held on to his cheek and shoulder in a motherly way. Bakugo turned around, stalking off on his own.

"Wait, kacchan!" Midoriya yelled from the ground. You stood up and looked at Bakugo as he walked away.

As if he thinks he can get away with punching Midoriya. You made your way to the unsuspecting blond.

"I told you, your power isn't needed to pass-" A Bakugo turned around, you gave him the hardest slap you could with the help of your quirk.

Silence filled the air. The boys stared in fear and in angry at the girl. Bakugo's cheek quickly started to go red.

"Who do you think you are?" You say in a low voice. "Punching Midoriya after all he is trying to do is help the three  of us pass this test?"

You got up in the blond's face with an expression of pure rage.

"I don't care how or what the fucking hell happened in the past with you two, but  you!" You poked Bakugo's chest. "You need to step over your ego and grow up!"

"This is fucking All Might, you dick. We all are on the same team, so act like it. If you don't want to be a walking disappointment, then listen to Midoriya and try not to be an ass." You said, Bakugo didn't even try to speak. "Have a sense of dignity, if you can possibly muster up that and some sportsmanship then maybe, maybe, we might be able to win. But that's never gonna happen if your selfish ass won't-"

Your eyes caught the attention of something over Bakugo's shoulder. Your eyes widened and before you could even say anything, you were blown back with Midoriya and Bakugo.
When it finally stopped, you light light scratches all over your body.

"Who gives a damn about damaging the city?" A voice said through the dust.

You felt frozen as you watched All Might appear. The sense of intimidation he had was scary alone.

"If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry." All Might slammed his foot on the ground, blowing the last of the dust away. "I am a villain, heroes. Come at me with everything you've got!"

Within the blink of an eyes, he appeared in front of you and held you up by your arm. You swear it was going to fall out of it's socket. You held your free hand up in a low high five way.

"Please sir, I have a family." You smiled, wanting to cry.

"You are most annoying!"

Your mouth went wide and then suddenly, All Might became your least favourite hero when he literally yeeted you into the next dimension.

"Y/n!" Midoriya yelled, he tuned to Bakugo. "We can't take him head on, let's run!"

***

You barely had any time to stop when you made a very bad landing on the ground. The world was spinning and everything hurt. You held a hand up to your mouth, feeling the need to puke, but never doing it.

I just saw my whole life flash before my eyes.

Two bandages of your hand had flew off while you were flailing about embarrassingly in mid-air. The cut was there, but it wasn't bleeding.

You sat up an peered around. You needed to regroup with the boys...but first, you need to-

An explosion told you exactly were they were. You look down the short building and jumped off, using your quirk to slow your fall and land safely on your feet before running in the direction of the sound.

You found Bakugo yelling at Midoriya (What's new?) and threating him. You walked up to the two pushed Bakugo's gauntlet from Midoriya's face.

"Y/n! You're okay!" Midoriya smiled but it faltered for a second when he saw your hands.

Bakugo shot you a glare in which you stared back at him with one. You were still mad at the blond. You hadn't finished telling him off yet.

"We need to come up with a plan."