9 - Numb legs and yellow goggles

All Might was smoking. Literally, there was steam coming off his skin. It was closely hidden by the dust, but it was visible. Was it because of the fight, or did something happen?

The hand-man was scratching his neck, leaving scars. It must have been a habit for him. You looked around you and noticed the other villains were getting up. All Might had just beaten something meant to kill him into the sky, he had to be tired.

The villains had taken a stand, Kirishima and Bakugo were ready to fight. Todoroki looked behind you to ask Midoriya if he was going to be joining. Midoriya was looking at All Might, had he seen the steam as well? Does he know wat it means?

A villain had stepped forward, so Todoroki had looked back. Midoriya then started to move...moving towards All Might.

"No!" You said, running after him. If he interferes it might put him in a hostage situation. The other teachers hadn't arrived yet, All might would have to back down.

Midoriya jumped forward, he was as fast as All Might when he did, you were far away from him now, but you were fast. The warp man saw him coming and opened a warp gate. A hand stuck out, ready to grab onto Midoriya's face.

You used your quirk and did the same thing you did earlier to the villains in the building, but thing time you put your hands behind your back and you shot forward.
You shoved Midoriya's body out of the way, but the hand was closer to you now. You turned your head and closed your eyes, a hand grabbed your hair and yanked back, but then a gun shot went off and your hair was freed.

Your head felt lighter now, which was strange. You reached for the back of your head and felt clumps of dust fall out. You still had hair, but it looked like a bad wolfcut. Was the hand-man quirk something to do with making things disappear?

"Sorry everyone. I was a bit late, but I got all the teachers over here as quick as I can."

You've never felt happier in your life. Looking down, you saw Midoriya on the ground.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you in pain?" You said, placing a hand on his back.

"I-I'm fine." He didn't sounds fine. He looked ahead of you and his eyes widened. "You can go check on the others, I'll be okay."

"If you say so." You stood up and jogged back over to the others, Kirishima was running over to you.

"Hey!" He stopped running as he held you with both hands on your arms. "Are you oka-woah, what happened to your hair?"

"That hand-man quirk had some weird thing to make things disappear, guess what happened when he touched my hair." You say, reaching for it again.

"Oh well, I'm gonna check on Midoriya and All Might. Be right back!" You forgot about All Might.

You walked back to Todoroki and Bakugo. Your neck felt a bit soar, the tension in your muscles were high. Todoroki looked at you when you were walking back and then looked away, not before looking back again.

"Your arm." He said.

You raised your eye brows and looked at your arm. There was a medium size cut on it. Wonder who did that.

Touching made it sting, so you let it be.

"I'm okay."

"HEY!" Kirishima yelled. "They want us to go to the front gate!"

Behind him, the teacher and hero Cementoss had created a wall, whatever was on the other side, he didn't want anyone to see. Which was weird, since it was only All Might and Midoriya.

You began to walk back, but your leg slowly got intense pins and needles. You mentally face palmed. oh no.

Then, your left leg went numb, you stopped moving and slapped your leg, only feeling a sting in your hand. This is great.