28 - Pool Day

"We have to refrain from taking long trips over the summer?" Uraraks was surprised as she exclaimed that.

Today was the last day before summer break, finally. And all the Class 1-A girls had gathered around Yaoyorozu's desk to discuss summer plans.

"It can't be helped, we were attacked by the League of Villain before. "Jiro said cooly.

"Even so!" Mina waved her arms around in an angry manner. "I wanna play! Why can't I go somewhere!"

"Then," All the girls turned to the floating uniform. "Do you wanna meet up at the school pool over summer vacation?"

"Can we do that?" Tsu asked, pointing a finger to her cheek.

"If we ask for permission, then I'm sure it'll be allowed!" Momo stood up, getting ready to go ask the teachers. "I'll ask the teachers for their approval!"

***

"You get to go to the pool?!" Sangwoo pouted as he fanned himself. 
Air-con was for the weak.

"Yes, now. Your friends have allowed you to play at their house for a while, I'll pick you all up when I'm done, okay?" You say, kissing his cheek as he crawled away from you.

"Can I come with you?" Zaida looked up at you with puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mini me, it's a class thing for today, but next time I'll bring you along, promise" You held out your pinky.

"Okay! But I'm wearing my swimmers! Those suck balls." She looked at your swimming attire.

Your face widened in shock at her words. You placed a hand on your hip and you looked down to her.

"And who told you those words?"

"You did." She beamed up at you.

You opened your mouth to say something, but then closed it again and blinked. I probably did. You shook it off and said your goodbyes.

"Hey wait!" Putzie called out, peeking around the corner. "Is your friends Momo gonna be there?"

"Oh my god." You sighed as you walked out the house.

You were wearing the school's swimmer, but with a baggy top over it so you could walk around in public for a while. You carried a patchy tote bag with your towel and water bottle inside of it.

When you finally arrived to the pool, you saw how some of the boys were here.

"Hello Y/n!" Iida walked over to you. "Don't mind us! We're going to be using the other side of the pool for training!"

"Sounds like fun." You say, raising your eye brows sarcastically.

You waved to him as you walked away, heading to where the girls were playing volleyball.  You also didn't mind the gawking eyes of Mineta and Denki who drooled as you took off your top and casted it away.

"I love this school" Mineta said, turning his back and giving you time to find a small rock and throw it at him.

"hey y/n, how you going?" Mina asked as she turned to you.

"I'll be great after this!" You yelled as you canon balled into the room, splashing all the girls were they stood.

"Y/n!" Momo yelled, shaking the water off in a somehow graceful way, she laughed though.

"Hey, that was mean!" Mina blew you a raspberry.

The girls looked away when they heard the familiar yells of Bakugo. You found him trying to storm towards Midoriya but Kirishima stopped him.
You smirked as you thought about taunting him. You turned back to the girls.

"Excuse me one second." You winked at them as you lifted your self out of the pool, almost falling and embarrassing yourself, but you moved on.

You went around the pool and walked past the boys who were now curious to what you were doing. You snuck up behind Bakugo and held in it not to laughed.

You wiped your hands in a washing-like motion and extended your hand behind you. All eyes widened as they saw you swing your arm down and slap Bakugo on his ass.

"Damn baby boy, you lost?" You laughed as you did the f-boy face. "You looking fine tonight!"

He slowly turned around and the he was shaking with rage. You smiled innocently at him. He goes into squat mode and his palms spark.
"Uh oh, that's not good." You say, still smiling. You felt humbled.

"YOUR DEAD!" He yelled as he charged at you.

You sprinted for your life but stopped before you slammed into the pool. It didn't take much time before Bakugo tackled you into the water while using his quirk.

The water hit your body with an almost overwhelming impact, you shot back into the air. You wiped your eyes came Bakugo's fuming body slowly popped out of the water.

"Hey...so, how's life for you?" You nervously laugh.

"You're. Dead." He gritted 

"Yeah figured as much." You placed your hands in front of you and used your quirk, gliding through the water.
Bakugo chased after you, screaming curses and speaking in another language one time.

You quickly made your way over to the girls and placed your hands in surrender.

"Hey, let's talk about this!" You shut your eyes shut as Bakugo's angry face got closer.

Yet again, your head went under the water. You opened one eye and saw Bakugo's screaming while holding you under and bubbles flowing out of his mouth.
You grabbed onto his hand and yanked them off you. You rotated his body and kicked him in the stomach and pelvis.

From under the water you laughed as you saw Bakugo fume with anger.

***

Bakugo backed off when Kirishima jumped in the water and dragged him away.  As of right now, you were chatting and talking with the girls.

"So, does anyone have anything interesting coming up?" Uraraka asked, throwing the ball to Jiro.

"I have my father's gig coming up, he gets a little wild in those..." Jiro trailed off.

"Y/n, don't you have your birthday coming up?" Momo asked, watching the ball and glancing at you.

"Wait, really? And you never told us?!" Mina almost missed the ball.

"How the hell did you know that?" You asked, giving the ball a good toss.

"Your little sister told me over the phone about a week ago." Mina said. "That's the time the I-Expo is opening isn't it?"

"Yeah, its the day of actually..." You say, confused on when Mina called you last week.

"I heard there letting the winners of the sports festival apparently get to go to the villain course there for free." Tsu said, looking to you.

"Really? Huh, wonder if I'd go." You say, watching as the ball went to Hagakure.

"I'd keep your mail soon if I were you."

"Yeah, I'll make a note to do that."