30 - Emergency

"Are you sure we're going in the right way?" Bakugo asked.
The hallway you were walking down felt to familiar, you've also been walking for ages.

"I'm actually not sure anymore." Kirishima sheepishly says.

"WHAT?!" Bakugo yells, now very mad.

"Chill dude!" You push Bakugo away from Kirishima face. "Look, we can just take a short cut through there."

You point to a door. "I'm sure there will be something in there to tell us where we are."

"Alright! Nice work y/n!" Kirishima have you the thumbs up.

You all walked through the door, when you walked inside, you saw two guys walk through an elevator. They had weird clothing on, you guessed they were security guards or something.

"What are you kids doing?" One of them asks.

"Oh, well, we got lost a while ago while trying to look for the party, can you help us out?" Kirishima asked, Bakugo was looking in the other direction.

"Don't toy with us!" Another one yelled, he started turning purple.

"Woah, calm down Jamal, don't pull out the nine." You say, activating your quirk.

"SHUT IT WHoRE!"

"EXCUSE ME?!" Your eyes widened, and you threw a ball of energy at the man who said that.

It hit the man, but before you could get your hands on him, ice blocked your path. Ayo?

"Icy-hot?! The hell are you doing here?" Bakugo growled.

"I'm saving you."

"Wombat's the one that needed saving!"

"...who?"

A bang from the ice made us all turn our heads to it. The guys were some how breaking out. Todoroki used his right side to lift the others away from the area.
You noticed how he left you, Kirishima and Bakugo.

"Woah! What are you doing?" Iida asked as he almost slipped.

"You guys need to get back to the top of the tower." Todoroki said.

Bakugou, being Bakugou ran up to one of the guys and attacked him. Kirishima attacked after him. Todoroki and you both used your quirks to block attacks and attack. Todoroki watched one of the attackers as he used his quirk to make the ice into balls.

"TAKE THAT!" Bakugo yelled.

"This guy's quirk isn't to make matter disappear, it only moves it." Todoroki observes.

Kirishima was fighting the purple guy, but the taller one ran up behind him and swatted him away. He flew back into a wall.

"Kirishima!"

You make a large ball and yeet it at the tall lanky dude, hitting him on his lungs. You run up to him and knee him in the face, rendering him unconscious. 

Meanwhile, Bakugo used his quirk to take out the purple guy. After checking up on each other, you went to make sure Kirishima was okay.

"Hey! Kiri!" You yell, hopping over the ice.

"I'm stuck!" He said, you looked at his arms...he was still using his quirk. "You guys go one without me."

"Deactive your quirk, dumbass." Bakugo said.

Realisation struck Kirishima in the face and he stopped using his quirk. "oops."

"Come on, we have to move fast." Todoroki said, already running away.

The three of you ran after him, Bakugo already yelling.

"Don't tell me what to do!" 

As you tried to run out of the garden, you were met with a growing number of robots, surrounding you 4.

Boy, I'm going to be numb after this

***

Okay, so you weren't numb...yet- BUT!, you managed to escape, running away from the robots. You made your way upwards to the next overly built balcony. You soon made it to the destination, only to see robots come closer to Uraraka who was helping Midoriya and Melissa up the building.

Bakugo shot forward with a grin on his face. Uraraka looked away as Bakugo jumped in the air, blowing the robots back. A feeling hit you for a second, it was a bitter feeling, one you didn't like, your expression pinched.

"Bakugo!" Midoriya cried from above. When Todoroki came into view, the green haired boy yelled out his name as well.

You ran with Kirishima and Todoroki as you fought off the robots, once more. You were careful not to damaged Kirishima's mother's dress too much.

The robots were being annoying. And your arms got pins and needles, by now, you've realised at how often that happens. You've got to figure out another way to win without using your quirk.

You blew the robots away with multiple energy blasts. There circuits fried and they glitched as they died down. Todoroki was covering a lot of them in ice and occasionally using his fire side to get rid of them. Bakugo was blowing everything up left and right, Kirishima was punching them and making holes in them. Uraraka was making them float and the dropping them.

When the robots were finished, the top of the building began to crumbled. You all started to run, but you had to drag Kirishima at first since he didn't see the falling piece's of the roof.
Flashes and yells of both Midoriya and All Might echoed through out the area. 

When it came to a stop, you jogged forward, searching for the two heroes. 

"DEKUUUUU!" Uraraka yelled when she saw the green boy, you all turned in her direction.

"Hey!" Melissa yelled as she smiled and waved from her spot.

"Are you guys okay?" Iida asked and yelled.

"We're fine! What about you?" Midoriya yelled back

"We're good!" Uraraka yelled, smiling.

"Not dead, though." Iida yelled.

After the I-island security cleared everything up, you was walked back over to the others. Uraraka killed you in a hug as she thanked you for helping and saving her.

"Oh my god! That was so scary! There was so much fighting! And you guys were amazing!" Uraraka did little mimics of Midoriya

"Thankfully, All Might was here to save the day, as usual." Jiro said.

"Yeah...hey, does anyone else think that Midoriya copies All Might? I mean his first hero costume, his power moves, even his quirk." You asked, turning towards the boy who was smiling up at All Might.

"His quirk is rather similar to that of All Might, but I think All Might personally wants to talk with him." Iida pushes up his glasses, literally coming out of nowhere. "But I think it's amazing that he gets to train with him."

Didn't answer my question, but okay.