8 - What it takes

You had a plan. Granted, it wasn't the best, but you had little time. You hoped your acting skills were strong enough.

The villain lifted your head out of the water again, before slamming it back down. You didn't like the time it too, but your head has to be lifted one more time. You had no idea if you've even hit the villain yet, but you were sure you haven't.

Finally, the villain lifted your head out of water again. Now it was time to bring out your inner shakespear. Your arms, hit the villain weaker and your pushing got worse, you forcefully shook yourself before faking a lifeless state.
You held your breath, as if you weren't before. The villain let go of your head and you smirked to yourself.

Before the villain could process shit, you jumped out of the water and fled away from the villain. Once you far away from the water, you turned around and hit him with your quirk, he flew backwards and hit his head on the fountain, the water slowly turned red, but he was still breathing. For good measure, you walked over and hit him hard in the nuts, twice.

When you looked back, you saw Aizawa's head get smashed into the ground another time. You gritted your teeth as you had to watched that, for some reason, he turned into Putzie again. You looked to the side and saw Midoriya in the air, about the punch the hand man. His hands were over Tsu's face.

"Let her go!" Midoriya screamed as he put his fist down. You saw a flash of navy and the bird thing around Aizawa was gone. You quickly ran over to the unmoving man.

There was a lot of blood around his face and his arms were twisted to a puking point. You were scared to touch him, as if his body would shatter if you did. Aizawa blood was leaking all over him, just a pool of blood.
You carelessly threw his hair away and checked his pulse. He was still breathing, but it was slow. His goggles had been broken. You picked the two pieces up and placed them in a pocket of yours.

Suddenly, a big bang erupted the front door. It wasn't another villain, was it? You looked up to see the blond hero walk in. You couldn't help but sigh as he did. It was a bit nerve racking when you saw him without a smile, but an angry expression.

About time he shows up. He just had to make a dramatic entrance.

"Even after all this waiting." The hand man said, "The heroic piece of trash shows up."

Even though this guy was trying to kill Aizawa and Tsu, that was a little funny. The villains in front of you began talking about All Might, but they were cut short after being punched by him. He was at Aizawa's side in an instant. You just blinked and poof, there he was, picking up the bloodied teacher. He looked like he was in pain, even if he was unconscious. 
All Might turned around, and in a flash you were in another place.

All Might had picked up you, Tsu, Aizawa, Midoriya and Mineta in shorter time than it takes to blink.

"Everyone back to the entrance. Take Aizawa with you, he doesn't have much time." All Might stood up.

You helped pick up Aizawa, but Midoriya put him over his shoulders. Hastily, you moved away from the battle scene.

"Are you guys seeing this, that fight is awesome. All Might is on a whole other level!" Mineta said, smiling.

You nodded back, but you couldn't take your eyes off the cloud of dust. When the dust settled, your eyes widened and you stopped. The bird-man's body was halfway in and out the ground. The warp guy did some kind of cheap move. You saw how All Might's blood soaked through his shirt, how his face became one of pain.
You wanted to help him, but was it okay too? The man could be dying and your just standing by and watching. Going back out there meant suicide, and Midoriya, Tsu and Mineta are still here. They can hold there own right?