33 - Family Reunion

When Aizawa said that we wish we were dead, he really wasn't kidding. For the past two hours, you were constantly using your quirk, never giving it a rest.
After telling UA about your recent realization of your quirk, they wanted to make sure you got the hang of it.

A few weeks ago...

"So, what your saying, is that in a similar way to Recovery Girl, your quirk uses the energy in your body to heal, which is why your boy goes numb?" Nezu asks, standing on his chair.

"Yes sir." You nod.

"Hmmm..." He looked away for a few moment, taking the knowledge in. "Well, I think this is brilliant. If you learn to control your quirk to a greater standard, you could surpass this numbness all together, giving you a greater chance at becoming a hero!"

You sweat dropped. "I don't think that's how it works..."

"Aizawa!" The rat/mouse/bear thing turn to the tired teacher, who you  only just realised was in here. "In the upcoming events, would you teach Y/n to control her quirk to this greater standard?"

"Upcoming events?" You mumbled to yourself as Aizawa agreed to this.

"Y/n." Aizawa caught your attention as you looked to him. "Do you agree with this? I'm not permitted to unless you give permission."

"Well..is it makes me a better hero, why not? Sure, you can."

You regret that decision entirely.

For the past two hours, not only you had to constantly use your quirk, but you had to fight off the dirt monsters Pixie-Bob made. She was another Wild-Wild-Pussy-Cat.
You swear, you were about to pass out.

"hEy!" You breathed out hastily. "Why don't...we ur- take a break...huh?"

"Just after these guys!" Pixie-Bob said, creating more opponents.

"You said that 6 times already!" You shouted, throwing a ball of energy at the dirt monster aimlessly.

"You're doing great!"

You roll your eyes, but quickly scrambled away from the dirt fist that was about to squash you into the ground. You ran at it while it was still in the ground and you put both hands on the forearm, your eyes glowed a brighter orange as you destroyed the limb.

This is only the first damn day!

The smell of soil filled your senses as the dirt flew around you, dirtying your clothes and face. You let out a yell as you threw a bigger ball at the monster's stomach.

Your fingers felt numb for the 5th time in the last thirty minutes. Acting quickly, you covered them in your free hand for a few seconds while sending your energy to that point and stopping the pins and needles before it got any worse.
It was a slow process, but it worked.

I'm going to pass out.

***

After saying an emotional goodbye to Mina and the other boys who had failed in the exams, you stood next to Tsu to hear what the Wild-Wild-Pussy-Cats had to say.

I need a nickname for them...like the pussys or something...ehehe, pussys.

"Class B will be on the offensive first. Class A will head into the forest in teams of two, one team every thee minutes. You'll find name cards at the halfway point. Grab your own, and then come back here!" Pixie-Bob explained the rules of the game.