27 - Abilities

"Where are you looking!?" Bakugo yelled as he jumped from an alleyway behind All Might.

You were waiting above while Midoriya was waiting around the corner waiting for Bakugo's signal.

"Y/N!" Bakugo yelled.

You jumped down and used that special move you pulled during the USJ attack. It sent All Might to his knees and you higher in the air.

"DEKU!"

Under the cover of Bakugo's smoke, Midoriya appeared and used the gauntlet Bakugo had given him to attack All Might with. Bakugo launched himself into the air, grabbing you as  he did so.

"SHOOT!"

Midoriya pulled the pin, setting off a large explosion at All Might so he flew backwards. You threw 6 balls of energy down at the figure of All Might for good measure.

"Run, idiot!"

Midoriya started sprinting as he quirk came to life. The three of you went through the cityscape, with the exception of a large sign with Nezu's face coming into view.

"Almost there...!" Midoriya says, holding his shoulder. "Almost at the escape gate! It seems cuter than it needs to be, but as long as one of us get though, then we pass!"

Bakugo remained silent, but he was still carrying you as you stood on look out. You were like a koala attached to him, one arm over his back to keep you steady and the other ready to fire energy blasts.

"It doesn't look like All Might's chasing us!" You yell over the nose of Bakugo's quirk.

"Don't tell me we knocked him out...?" Midoriya looked puzzled.

Bakugo scoffed. "bastard, didn't you keep saying there was no way we'd beat him, you idiot?!" Real motivational. "There's no way he was knocked out like that! The next time he catches up, it'll be my turn to blow him away with my gauntlet!"

"Yes, yes." You jumped at the new voice. "And then?"

All Might suddenly appeared, effortlessly destroying the gauntlet on Bakugo before the boy could do anything. You fell off Bakugo as he tumbled through the air, then on the ground.

"What're you surprised about?" All Might asked as he swung at Midoriya, destroying the other gauntlet.

"Now! Heroes! DIE!" All Might turned to you and kneed you in the chin, making you bite your tongue and sending you into the building above you.

"Y/N!" Midoriya yelled.

THAT FUCKING HURT! OW!

A you looked back down to All Might and the boys, you only saw a cloud of dust. You jumped down and swatted the dust from your eyes.

When the dust finally cleared, All Might clearly had the boys immobilized. Bakugo was on the ground kept by All Might's foot and Midoriya was in the air, dangling from All Might holding his arm.

You threw an energy blast with your arm. Your body was going to go numb soon, you felt it. The blast hit All Might's shoulder and turned to see you.

"Oh, your still here?"

All Might then glanced down to look at Midoriya who was struggling to break free from All Might's hold. "What kind of face is that, Young Midoriya?"

Your ignoring me 'cuz I'm a woman, aren't you?

You blinked and your body was collided with Midoriya's as All Might threw him. The two of you rolled around on the ground.

"Getting away from me with your maximum firepower, and then getting through the escape gate. That appears to have been you kids' answer, but now that I've destroyed Young Bakugo's gauntlets, you've lost maximum firepower. It's over."