35 - Words Cut Deep

You were dragged from the room by a man in a grey and black suit. He had forced you to the floor, right next to where Bakugo was sitting.
The ash blond watched as you were struggled to move with the man. He noticed the amount of blood on your arms and clothes.

"The hell happened to you?" He said, looking upon your injuries.

"These guys really took the concept of 'ladies first' to a whole new level." You replied, trying to sit up right. "I don't have my quirk on me either. They took it."

"What?' Bakugo's eyes widened. "You don't have your quirk anymore."

"It's temporary. But as you can see I'm not in the best condition to fight. Sorry."

"Alright, now that everyone is here, let's get down to business." Shigaraki, the blue haired man said. To defeat, the huns. "Bakugo Katsuki, L/n Y/n. Won't you join me?"

"You can shove your offer and go to hell!" Bakugo yelled, without wasting any time.

"Get fucked." You say at the same time.

"Oh, dear sister." Kaiya cooed. "Do you mean like Asami?"

A spear went through your body. You fell silent and your blood boiled. Kaiya went too far, she must have known that. She clearly wanted to hit a nerve. And with all 7 trillion nerves in your body, she somehow manged to hit all of them. But, as angry as you were, you could help but feel your heart drop.

"Got nothing to say?" She smiled innocently. You didn't reply to her. You wouldn't give her the satisfaction of your answer.

"I got an answer for ya." Bakugo spoke up. "Your a complete bitch."

"Question from the NHA," Shigaraki had turned on the TV. "This makes the fourth time this year that UA students have been confronted by villains. Given some were actually injured this time, explain what you have been to their understandably concerned family."

"We've explained to the parents that our strong stance against villainy will guarantee the students safety." Nezu's voice and soon body appeared on screen.

"Pretty weird, if you ask me!" Shigaraki opened this arms. No one asked you though.

"Why're they criticizing heroes? Their only crime was doing too little, too late. Their job is to protect people, but anyone can screw up now and then, right? Why are they expecting them to be perfect? Heroes sure have it rough nowadays, am I right?"

What are you getting at here? You really trying make us turn like that?

"The minute protecting people started coming with a pay check, heroes stopped being heroes. This is what Stain taught." The freaking lizard in the corner said.

"Save someone and you get money. You get fame. Sounds weird to me. And in this society, where the precious rules are everything, the people aren't cheering for the losers, telling them to fight everyday." Shigaraki said. You started to look down, you could relate to what he was saying too much. "They're blaming them. Our war is based on a few simple questions. What is justice? Is this what society supposed to really be like? Once we get people thinking about this stuff then we've won."

Then we won't let anyone listen to you, there problem solved, someone get me a medal.

"Dabi, untie them." Shigaraki order.
Wow, really? Welcome to watch Mojo, were we count down our picks for the top ten stupidest people alive.

"Huh?" Dabi looked at him. "Yeah, I'll untie L/n, Bakugo will go crazy."

Lord, give me strength not to slap a bitch.