14 - Kicking a pink butt

"For the next match! We've got two girls from class A! They've both made impressive performances as well!" Present Mic voice echoed through out the stadium. "Are those horns on her head necessary? It's Mina Ashido!"

Mina smiled and waved to the crowd, who was already cheering. They seriously were excited for this, weren't they?

"And her opponent! Full of energy and ready to blow, it's Y/n L/n!"

Okay, it's not that bad-

"BEAT HER PINK BUTT Y/N!" A childish raised over Present Mic's voice. 

You currently wanted to crawl into a tight, small ball and roll down a 50ft hill full of spikey grass during an earthquake and somehow miraculously survive, but then get taped to a bed of nails still in the same earthquake. 

"Hey, look, his hair can float-" Zaida's voice said.

"And on that note!" Present Mic yelled, "May the next match, begin!"

Mina begin to slide on the acid she laid down. You formed a ball of energy in your hands and broke it into smaller parts as you threw them at her. She managed to dodge most, but some managed to hit her. Those balls of energy burnt through some other clothing and made holes.

"Hey! That stings!"

"You said no hard feelings!"

"This is me feeling pain!"

You roll your eyes as she makes a sharp turn towards you. She spun around and sent blobs of acid towards you, leaving you to jump back. You were cutting close to the edge. Mina smirked as she saw you closing in on the edge.

In a split second decision when she had to 'reload' her quirk, you darted towards to side, running for your life.

"Woah! Look at the speed on that girl!"

As Mina's back was facing you, you jump over her acid, stepping side to side before kicking her in the ribs.

"Sorry!" you say, as she closed her eyes in pain.

She got back up and looked you dead in the eyes. That is not something I want to see at night. She ran at you and swung her fist at you while it was full of acid, you narrowly dodged, getting some of the falling acid on her clothes and it burns though.

As you fell back, she used her leg to sweep you out. Your head hit the ground harder, she went to jump on you, but you rolled over to the side and kicked her on the ground. You both started fighting while having your backs on the ground, kicking and punching one another.
You got a good hit on her eye and she got a good hit on your nose. A bruise quickly stared  forming on her eye as your nose began to bleed.

Mina was formidable opponent, despite what you may think, she is very skilled and unusually well-trained for her time in the hero course. But alas, this doesn't mean that you didn't have some knowledge.
A few tears pricked in the corners of your eyes, it hurt when she punched you, but some tears formed in her eye as well.

"It's like I'm watching a cat fight!" Present Mic announced.

There was noises of agreement through out the stadium. Mina huffed and jumped out, dodging another one of your kicks. You also stood up, not wanting for her to get you. But, that already happened.
Mina took the idea of a cat fight to the next level. She jumped on you and the two of you began rolling around on the ground. The edge was coming in hot, she was trying to roll you into the side.

"Sorry, y/n!" Mina said as she rolled you over and threw you with immense force into the side.

You stuck your head out and did the first thing that came to mind. You  charged up all the power you could and shot it out of your hand, you were forcefully pushed the other way and bumped right into Mina, sending her flying. You stopped your quirk, feeling your arm almost go numb and this caused you to roll around on the ground, getting scraps on your knees.