7 - Amateurs

To say the least, some villains could do better than McDonalds. These so called 'villains' were amateurs. The three high school students were easily winning against them. Granted, some of them were good.

You had finally gotten time to use your quirk. You laughed and smirked when you took down a big baby. He hand weird eyes all over his body. Another villain was coming up behind her, trying to do what Aizawa had done, you used your leg to kick him. It didn't work as well as Aizawa's did, but with the help of your quirk, it did damage.

Your eyes glowed and left trails as you moved around. You created balls of energy and threw them at however dared to come near you. Your forearms began to feel off, you were getting pins and needles.

You had managed to make it to a floor, villains had surrounded you. Bakugo had been using his quirk non stop, at least his battle cry wasn't 'DIE' anymore.

A hand had grabbed the bottom of your leg. In a spilt of a second you had sent all your energy to that spot, making it heat up and burn. The lack of sunlight wasn't too good for you, but you still got some light.

"Y/n! Stop the ones that are trying to get inside!" Kirishima yelled as he punched someone out cold.

You turned to the door and stepped in front of it. You had used this method before, but now you can use it. You steadied yourself and began to form a large ball of energy. Your fingers and hands ached a small bit and you were shaking your fingers.

"Eat THIS!" You yelled, directing the attack to the villain who were mere inches away.

The blast was strong enough to break the wall and the next 3 walls until it reached outside. it was also strong enough to push you all the way back and into the wall, creating a crack. You'd fallen into boxes and a body.

"Ow." You said, rubbing your head.

Kirishima was still fighting someone, so Bakugo went over to you.

"That didn't go so well." He said calmly glaring.

"It still worked." You rose from your position.

He shrugged and was about to walk away, but your legs had failed you and you wobble a bit. The hit from the wall had obviously hurt you, have you ever met someone who had flown into a wall, broke it and walked away like it was nothing?

"Can you walk or does shitty-hair have to carry now?" Bakugo asked, looking down on you.

"Hey." Kirishima said, now walking over and helping you like a well-mannered person.

"I'm fine. I can walk." You say, patting Kirishima and leaning off him.

The three of you jogged out the building, walking through the landslide was a tad bit difficult, but you were okay. Swimming through the water surrounded you was annoying, but you made it to dry land soon enough.

"What should we do now?" Kirishima asked.

"We should go back to 13." You say, pointing to the stairs.

"What about Mr. Aizawa?" Kirishima asked, looking over the the teacher who was still fighting. "Shouldn't we go and help him?"

"That's actually a good idea, he can't hold out forever." You say, looking over Kirishima's shoulder. 

Your eyes squinted as you tried to look closer. What happened to his elbow? You followed Kirishima and Bakugo to your teacher. Suddenly a big, muscular bird brain thing popped out of no where behind Aizawa.

You widened your eyes as you watched it bashed Aizawa up. Without thinking, you began running. The bird showed no mercy and it hit him again and again and again. Something in you wanted to protect him, it was if you needed to. When you blinked your eye, you saw Asami in the place Aizawa was, and when you blinked again, it was back to Aizawa.

Why am I running? What am I doing? My legs just started moving!?

You got closer and closer, you watched as the bird thing twisted the arm around on Aizawa. He scream out in pain, but it wasn't that loud, he was so tired, he couldn't scream loudly.

You couldn't stop yourself, your legs had taken over your body. You sucked in a breath before your jumped and spun around, kicking the brain of the bird thing before landing oddly on the ground.

"Well hello." Said the hand man behind you, you turned sideways so you could keep an eye on both villains.

Your breath was out of way, your heart pumping faster than it ever was before, your hands were shaking as your eyes dashed everywhere. The bird thing didn't react, it just looked at you as it lifted up Aizawa's head and smashed it into the ground.

Your features grew angry as you activated your quirk. Your eyes glowed orange and the little balls of energy began forming in your hands.

"Get...a-away." Aizawa struggled to say.

"Your quite bold, aren't you?" The hand man said. "Is it stupidity or fearlessness?"

You stayed quiet, you weren't going to give the villain the satisfactory of you answering back. Quickly, you shot a ball of energy at him, hoping it would hit him somewhere vital, but you missed after he dodged it.

"Let him go." You say, not sounding intimidating at all, you cleared your throat and let out a breath.

"No." The villain said. "No, I don't think I will."

Aizawa was trying to speak, but the bird thing smashed his head down, your turned round to look at him, but before you could process what was happening, you were tackled to the ground with a thud.

You'd hit your head again, and everything went dizzy. The villain that tackled you stood up and began dragging you, a small trail of blood followed but disappeared soon after. Black spots clouded your vision, but you felt yourself getting lifted up.

Suddenly water surrounded you and you swallowed in a chunk of water after the shock. The villain must have taken you over to the fountain. Scared and angry, you tried punching the villain. Punching don't work when you punching from behind.

You tried using your quirk, but you didn't know to formation of this villain or where he was standing.

Your head was force up for a seconds and you took in a breath, which was cut short after you being smacked down into the water again. Bubbles surrounded you as you tried your best to get out of the grip of the villain.

You weren't thinking rationally, you were scared out of your damn mind. You couldn't die, not yet. Who would look after Zaida? Who would make sure Sangwoo packed his own stupid lunch? Who would help Putzie with his homework? Who would drag Himo out of the backyard after he had a line? You can't die. Not here, not now.

Your heart felt as if it would jump out of your chest and explode. You had to think of something and you had to think of it fast.