21 - Hero Killer: Stain

Everything was happening so fast. Endeavour was making us run to a location where a Nomu was spotted. Todoroki stopped suddenly, you stopped as well. He pulled out his phone and looked at it. 
You've got to be kidding me, home boy ain't actually checking his socials right now.

"It's Midoriya. He's close by..."

"We should check it out." Todoroki says running in the opposite direction.

You raised your hands but then ran after the boy, you'd rather follow him then Endeavour.

"Where are you going!?" Endeavour called out to us.

Todoroki stopped at an alleyway. He peeked over the side, since he wasn't telling you anything, you ducked down and looked over for yourself. Your eyes widened when you saw Midoriya, Iida and some guy fighting an infamous villain.

Todoroki ran forward, you running next to him. He used his fire side and you threw an energy ball at the villain, who somehow just had to dodge.

"Deku, you need to give more information in times like this." Todoroki said showing his phone. "We were almost too late to get here."

"How did you get here? Hold on, are you using your left side?" Midoriya asked.

"How did we get here? Good question, you sent met your location, it took us a while to figure out, you should really put in more detail about this, but your not really one to give out cryptic messages." Todoroki said as his left side was burning with fire.

"I just followed him so, hi everyone." You smiled and wave, gotta keep it positive :)

Todoroki sent out a slide of ice and the hero killer jumped to avoid it.

"So we figured you were in trouble and asking for help." Todoroki said as he raised the ice and slid Midoriya and the random man down it, safely.

"Everything is okay, the pro heroes will be here any minute!" Todoroki added blasting fire to the hero killer. "You are just what they say you are, but you won't be taking anymore lives, Hero Killer."

"Todoroki! Y/n! You can't let that guy get your blood, I think he controls his enemies actions by swallowing it!" Midoriya warns us.

You looked at the man in a way, trying your best not to be judgy, but this dude is a murderer so- "ew"

"You ingest blood to keep people from moving. That explains the blades, all we have to do is keep our distance" Todoroki says.

The second he finishes a blade comes toyour cheek and leaves a mark, a cut bleeds from your face. "Ow! MOther fu- how did yo-? HUH?"

"You have good friends, Ingenium. Good friends indeed!" Hero killer says as he tries to strike Todoroki, he blocks him with ice.

The sword of the hero killers sways in the air above us. You  looked up for a second and your clothes are grabbed by the hero killer, he brings you to his tongue and tries to swallow you blood. Todoroki sends a fire blast to him and you kick him away.

"Sir, I am a minor, control yo-self."

Todoroki uses ice to block him from coming to us, Midoriya, Iida and gypies over there. His blades cut off some of the ice. He keeps on jumping up to block to ice.

Iida tries to talk us out of here, but we don't listen, bro was lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood and he was trying to tell us to leave  the hero killer finally cuts away all the ice around him and sends knifes to Todoroki's arm and your arm. 

"HEY! This shit hurts you know!" You scream, pulling out the blade from your shoulder and throwing it behind you. Hope no one is hiding behind me, sucks to be them.