Chapter 5: Investigation, Confrontation, Revelation

Sunday, november 1st 2019 Joe POV

I woke up in an empty bed, memories from yesterday came back and I realized how much I fucked up. Akali must really be ticked off for her to leave so early.

I was snapped put of my thoughts by the sound of someone puking in the bathroom. I went over to see Akali hugging the toilet.

Joe: You okay?

Akali: Does it look like I'm ok-

She leaned back over the toilet to empty her stomach again. After about five minutes she stopped.

Akali: God....never let me drink that much again okay?

Joe: Uh...sure?

We didn't drink that much did we?

Akali: Can you hand me some aspirin and water? My heads killing me.

I searched through the drawer for aspirin, before handing her both.

Akali: Thanks.

We got dressed and headed downstairs. I saw a big mess as well as a couole of people groaning in pain, then there was Eve who was tapping away on her phone while having an amused smirk on her face.

Joe: Hey guys.

Akali, just joined Ahri and Kai'sa on the couch. It didn't feel great to see them all hungover like that so I quickly went to the kitchen and checked the fridge, then grabbed twelve eggs and started making scrambled eggs. Once they were done I divided them onto three plates and rushed to the girls.

Joe: Here, eat.

They ate slow at first, but as time went on they started eating at a more regular speed. I rushed back to the kitchen, cleaned up and grabbed some bananas, a jar of pickles, honey and crackers. Stuff that Brad said would help if I ever was hungover. I rushed back to the girls.

Upon arrival I saw that they had finished the eggs. So I handed them the pickles, fruit and crackers.

Kai'sa: Thanks Joe, it's sweet of you to take care of us like this.

Ahri: How do you know how to treat hangovers anyway? I thought you never drank before.

Joe: I didn't. When I was younger, my brother tended to get drunk a lot so he taught me how to help if he needed me. I'm closer to my siblings than to my parents and Vero was working a lot so I had to take care of him a lot.

Akali: You're lucky you can't get hungover.

Joe: Yeah, I guess I am.

I looked at Ahri, and the picture I took of Josh kept flashing in my mind. Should I just tell her? No, he could just play it off as a drunken accident. I need more proof.

So I spent the next days shadowing Josh. He spent a lot of time with that redhead. I took a lot of pictures that week. Sometimes they were holding hands, other times they were being overly affectionate and a lot of pictures of them making out. The worst however came on friday. On fridays I have the third least amount of classes next to Josh and Ahri. So no one else was in the dorm. I forgot my key that morning so I just smoke dashed through the key hole. I quietly made my way upstairs and heard moans coming from Ahri's room. Thinking it was Ahri and Josh having some fun, I decided to ignore it. I quietly made my way to my room to work on a new song, but as I grabbed the door handle, I heard something that made me freeze.

???: Harder!

That was not Ahri's voice. I turned around and saw that the door was slightly open, so I decided to take a little peek. It took all of my willpower to not murder Josh then and there.