Chapter 8: Identity revealed

Thursday, december 31st 2019

It's been a week since Akali and I let the other girls into our relationship. It's been a tough week. Not a bad week, just tough. I had to get used to dividing my attention among four people now and sometimes it got exhausting. I tried to make time for each of them and spend time with them individually. Akali and I went to vandalize the neighborhood. Kai'sa wanted me to mainly watch tv with her and snuggle up on the couch, then I went to a car show with Eve and a couple of days ago Ahri dragged me through a mall. I also learned a lot during the nights with the different girls. Kai'sa, despite being the tallest of us, prefers to be little spoon. Ahri is a pro when it comes to cuddles because of her fluffy tails. Akali prefers to be big spoon despite her being shorter than the rest. Evelynn kept trying to get intimate with me, and I'm not gonna lie...I don't know how long I can claim to 'not be ready for something like that' although Eve accepts that....for now. All of that leads to now.

The girls and I were at a mall to buy dresses. Why? Because they were invited to a party tonight and neither of them brought a dress. What none of them know was that I was invited as well.....and I don't have a suit. They were currently looking for a dress for Akali and this is the second store that was a bust.

Joe: Hey girls, I'm gonna check out another store real quick.

Akali/Ahri/Kai'sa: Okay!

Evelynn: Do you need any money darling~?

Joe: No.

Ahri: You sure?

Joe: Yes.

Kai'sa: Well, take my card anyway. Just in case.

That was also a thing they started doing. They didn't want me to spend any of my money. They knew I had more than enough money, yet they keep insisting on paying for me and pampering me, especially Eve. Since I'm "her's" now she has to take care of me, her words not mine. I just grabbed Kai'sa's card, mumbled a small thanks and ran off to Leblanc's. As I entered a female worker came my way.

Worker: Welcome to Leblanc's how can I help you?

She took a long look at me.

Worker: I don't mean to be rude sir, but this store seems to be a bit out of your price range.

Yeah, I didn't really dress like a person that would shop here so I can understand why she thinks that.

Joe: Trust me miss, money isn't an issue. Just because I dress like this.

I pointed at my outfit.

Joe: Doesn't mean I can't afford anything here.

Worker: Of course sir, my apologies. Are you looking for anything specific.

Joe: I was invited to a party tonight. I need a suit, it should be fancy, but I don't want to stand out too much.

Worker: Any preference?

Joe: All black.

Worker: I got just the right thing for you.

She led me to a changing room and came back with an all black suit with black undershirt and tie.

Joe: Without even taking measurements?

Worker: I've got an eye for details sir, I'm never wrong when it comes to this.

Joe: Would you happen to have matching dress shoes?

Worker: Of course sir. I'll be right with you.

She ran off and quickly came back with pitch black dress shoes. I went into the changing room and I put everything on excluding the tie...mainly because I don't know how to tie a tie. I came out of the changing room and the worker's eyes lit up.