Chapter 7: All I want for Christmas is you

Thursday, december 24th 2019 6am

Time flies when you spend it with friends. It feels like it was just yesterday that I met KDA. Christmas came pretty soon and the girls and I were on our way to Noxus.....after a lot of complications.

A couple of hours earlier

It was 5pm and I just got back to the dorm after a long day of school. Today the girls and I are heading to my home so I immediately started packing. It wasn't a lot so I spent the rest of the time waiting for them and playing guitar. An hour later the girls rushed in and started packing.

It was absolute anarchy. Each of them running around and gathering stuff for the trip. After two hours they all stood in front of me with about five bags each. Before they could run upstairs to get more stuff I tried to get their attention.

Joe: Girls.

Ahri: Should I get another pair of shoes?

Joe: Girls!

Akali: Maybe another jacket? The silver seems a bit flashy.

Joe: GIRLS!

KDA: What?

Joe: We're only leaving for a week. You don't need that much stuff.

Ahri: But my shoes...

Joe: Look. How about this. Make up, an extra pair of shoes and clothes for a week. Should be enough no?

Ahri: Fine.

Kai'sa just nods.

Evelynn: I guess darling.

Akali: But what about my ramen?

Joe: Please tell me that you didn't pack four bags only with ramen.

Akali: I didn't pack four bags only with ramen?

They're hopeless.

Joe: If you want I can make you ramen every day.

Akali looked up at me with stars in her eyes.

Akali: You mean it?!

Joe: .....Sure....

So they went back upstairs and for another two hours decided on what clothes to pack. It was honestly kind of exhausting.
One by one they all came back downstairs, with one bag each, but then...

Ahri: I'm hungry...

Evelynn: Now that I think about it I too am craving some food.

Kai'sa: Yeah, we haven't really eaten since lunch.

Akali: Same.

So we ordered at the Ionian place again, this time both Akali and Ahri stole my beef and we finally got to Eve's car and packed everything in the trunk.

Evelynn: So, how are we gonna do this? It's a long drive to Noxus.

Joe: We'll just switch drivers. Akali wants to bring her bike, so we can switch everytime we stop at a gas station to stretch our legs and refuel. So you and Ahri could do the same, that way no one has to drive a full eight to ten hours.

Ahri: Sounds good with me.

Back to present time

We've been on the road for about seven hours now and we just stopped at a gas station to refuel...and Akali had to go to the bathroom. I bought a chicken sandwich and Ahri was eyeing me with envy.

Joe: What?

Ahri: Can I have a bite?

Joe: Wasn't my beef enough?