Chapter 18: Relaxation

Joe POV

I was standing in front of a house at a beach. My family was there as well as the KDA girls. True Damage and Eugene were also present as well as a couple of people that I didn't know. The one thing that was standing out however was the enormous amount of kids that were running around. We were currently all sitting around a giant bonfire eating smores when one of the kids ran up to me. She had orange eyes with shoulder length pink hair. She seems to be around 12 years old

Girl1: Look papa! Look what uncle Eugene taught me!

All of a sudden a pair of pink wings made of the same video energy Eugene was using appeared on her back.

Joe: That's great Pumpkin. I'm so proud of you.

I ruffled her hair which made her smile. Then an older girl came over, probably 16 years old or so. She had violet eyes, black hair with a red streak and the same shoulder cannons that Kai'sa has.

Girl2: Hey! No fair! Why does Sammy get special treatment? I also want headpats daddy!

Then a third girl came over, this one had long black hair, two black fox ears, amber eyes and nine fluffy white tails. She looked to be around 19.

Girl3: Get in line Leah, we all know I'm daddy's favorite.

Leah: Nu uh, we all know that's me, Maya.

Samantha: No me! Papa loves me the most!

Maya: You keep thinking that, little Sammy.

Samantha: I'm not little!

A fourth girls comes over. She has back length silver hair, red eyes and two lashers like Eve. She looked 18 at most.

Girl4: Say that again when you can look us in the eyes without looking up.

Samantha: No fair Stacy, you are all much older than me!

Stacy: Not my problem.

The girls started bickering back and forth when my attention was drawn downwards by a small dark skinned boy with dreadlocks and green eyes, pulling at the hem of my shirt.

Boy: Look uncle Joe, I made this drawing.

He handed me a drawing of every person present holding hands around the bonfire..

Joe: Looks great Lucas, you should show your mom.

He nodded rapidly and ran towards Senna.
I looked around me and a smile formed on my face. Ahri then came up to me.

Ahri: Wake up.

Huh?

Joe: What do you mean?

Ahri: Joe sweetie, you have to wake up.

Wake up?

Ahri: Yeah, we just landed at the Ionia international airport.

Everything fades to black and I open my eyes to see that I'm back in the plane.

Ahri: You're finally awake. I almost thought we had to drag your unconcious body.

I didn't reply and just stared at Ahri, which didn't go unnoticed.

Akali: Everything okay babe?

Joe: Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Just had a pretty good dream.

Seraphine: What was it about?

Joe: The future.

Akali: Oh? What does it look like?

Joe: Beautiful.....