Chapter 6

Isagi tried to stop the teenager, but he successfully conducted a heel flick, passing isagi. Kuon attempted to stop him, but the teenager surpassed him and the boy who tried to guard him after kuon with a nutmeg.

'When will he shoot..' you asked yourself, heart rate increasing. Finally, the boy stopped. 'THERE' you thought as you dashed to where the ball would go. You jumped, hands raised in the air in an attempt to stop the projectile. But you jumped too soon, the ball scraped past the tip of your nail and flew into the net behind you. 'Shit' you mentally cursed, 'so close.'

"Remember this, amateurs," the boy started, "peasant trash like you... are no better than the ball i kick."

'He's good..' you thought to yourself as the boy continued his speech, "we're not here to be friends.. you're only here to make me shine. After all, on this pitch... i am the one true king."

"Nice one Baro!" You heard a boy shout. 'So his name is baro eh?' You thought to yourself.

"Hey (y/n)! You're the goalkeeper so why dont you do your job!!" Igaguri fumed.

"Tch, if you think it's that easy then why dont you give it a try mr. know it all?" You retorted.

"We're only down by one point! We'll be okay if we stay focused!" Kuon exclaimed.

You nodded and isagi spoke, "Thats right, guys. If we stop playing selfishly, stick to our positions, and actually pass, we can-."

Isagi was interrupted by Raichi, "huh? And wont you be the one scoring goals if we do that, mr forward? Little shits like you should stick to defense! The best thing all of you can do is pass it to me like good boys and.. girl.."

Everyone started arguing about who the ball should be passed to, which irritated you.

"Maybe we can decide who the ball goes to after we actually get the ball! All the shit youve been doing now is getting us nowhere! I-." You were interrupted by the intercom telling team z to get back to the game.

Everyone was surprised by your sudden outburst just then. They went back into position. 'Wow that actually worked' you thought. But you thought too soon.

Isagi kicked the ball to bachira only for it to be stolen by igaguri. From the other side of the field, you could hear igaguri shout, "ARE YOU DUMB ISAGI?! WHOEVER SCORES THE MOST GOALS GETS TO SURVIVE!! ILL NEVER PASS, EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!! PROTECT ME GREAT BUDDHA~!"

You rolled your eyes as you heard isagi shout, "GET BACK HERE!"

Igaguri continued his speech, "I KNOW WHAT BLUE LOCKS FIRST SELECTIONS ALL ABOUT! IT DOESNT ACTUALLY MATTER WEATHER WE WIN OR LOSE! THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING HERE IS MY DRIVE TO SCORE ALL THE GOALS I CAN!!!!"

Not surprisingly, someone from team x stole the ball from igaguri. You grunted in annoyance. At this point, you knew where the pass would go to. The ball went to baro.

'Why do the guys on our team have to be so stubborn?!' You asked yourself as baro started running back to your goal. Suddenly, everyone else started marking baro. 'Those idiots..' you mentally facepalmed.

"Nice pass!" The guy that baro passed it to exclaimed.

"STOP THEM, (Y/N)!!" Igaguri yelled.

"Bitch," you said loud enough so that he could hear you.

The boy shot the ball at the goal. This one was lower to the ground than baro's was. You ran to the left, the ball flew right into your stomach.

"Oof-" You grunted in pain as the ball fell to the ground. You coughed and kicked the ball to isagi.

"NICE BLOCK!" Isagi yelled.

"Y-yeah," you said coughing.

Lemon then subbed in for you. You sat on the bench watching the game and giving helpful advice when they were down. At this point in the game, team x had 4 points and team z had zero.

'Theres only three minutes left, but i think that someone can score a goal in that time frame if they cooperate..' you thought to yourself.

Authors note: the next few chapters might be shorter than the first few cus the manga chapters are pretty short, so this story may have abt 200 chapters when done, but they will probably be really short 💀