Chapter 16

You watched some of team W's games in the film room with team Z.

  "In the next match, we'll be facing team W." Iemon spoke, "and their players are these two, the wanima brothers."

  You looked at the screen to see two boys who looked like twins.

  "These twins are pretty good when it comes to their joint playstyle." Iemon continued, "in fact, when they played against team x, they scored four goals combined."

  You were a bit surprised that they were able to do that. After all, that Barou guy from team x was a pretty tough dude to beat.

  "With their unique sense of distance, these two can initiate their own plays. Their weapon is their pass and go playstyle which will be difficult to stop even though we know about it." Iemon concluded.

  "Then we just gotta split them up! Easy peasy." You spoke with a smile.

  "Thats what i was thinking." Isagi smiled as well.

  "Yes, thats the key to besting team w." Iemon spoke.

  "But wait," raichi spoke, "whys lemon the stand in coach? Kuon usually does the nerd talk."

  "He hasnt got back from his bath yet.. is it wrong for me to take the lead?" Iemon asked.

  "Nah, youre fine." You spoke with a smile.

  You were a bit suspicious of Kuon.

  "Sorry for the wait.." kuon opened the door, "it took me a while to think of a name for tomorrows tactic! So, what're you guys up to?"

  "We were watching the monitor for our analysis!" Isagi spoke.

  "I see.. alright." Kuon said as he got a cup and filled it with water.

  "We'll follow an improved version of the tactic we used for last game." Kuon spoke as he drank the water.

  Kuon explained his technique about teaming people based on weapon compatibility.

  "I call this the 3x3 all stars tactic!" Kuon declared.

  You stifled a laugh at the name he made while people were determining position. It was decided that you would be on a team with bachira and isagi.

•time skip- the next day•

  You stood on the field, ready for the kick off.

  "Lets go, big bro!" One of the twins spoke, "where do you want the pass?"

  The other twin just looked at him and the first twin nodded, "Gotcha! Uhuhuhuh as you wish!"

  What in the name of twin telepathy- you thought as thing one passed the ball to thing two.

  As planned, you got in formation to stop them from passing the ball.

  They sped past the formation with ease. How did they-? What?!

  You turned and ran after them, in the process you heard them say, "dont tell me he's that chigiri the 'genius' with the knee of glass!!?"

   They know chigiri? Knee of glass.. I seriously dont get it! You continued to run.

  "Hey big bro, he's still playing football, whaddya think? He couldnt have forgot about his days of glory back then right?!" Thing one said.

  Thing two nodded.

  "Yeah, yeah, youre right! Lets remind our old pal from the school club that his football career is already over." Thing one said, emphasizing the last part, "thats what my big bro says!"

  Chigiri looked pissed as he turned around.

  "Hey now! You suuuuuure ya wanna run full-speed with that leg of yours? It might snap again ya know!" Thing one spoke.

  So thats what he means by knees of glass... you thought.

  Isagi swooped in and stole the ball from the twins as he ran towards their goal.

  You sighed in relief, Team Z is safe... for now.

You heard the thing one ranting about how isagi fouled them.

"Im ready to stop you if necessary you freaky brothers! We cant stop you otherwise right?!" Isagi yelled, "Chigiri dont listen to anything that theyre saying!!"

Chigiri looked surprised.

"I HONESTLY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST OR WHATEVER! To me, you are team Z's own Chigiri Hyoma!!" Isagi yelled.

Isagi then passed the ball.

"God youre so annoying. Its like your obsessed with me.." chigiri spoke.

"Not really.. im not saying it to change your mind" isagi conversed with chigiri, "i dont have a past like yours that i can boast about, but i came here because i dont want to give up on football! Im in blue lock because i want to change my life!"

"I dont really know what it was like for you to get injured.. but were both strikers! We can change everything we hate— everything we despise —all of it! With just one goal! So who cares about that past! What i want to see is who you are now!" Isagi spoke as Kuon scored a goal.

You congratulated kuon on his goal and went back to your position.

Authors note: felt motivated to post this weekend so ye.
Edit: Iemon. Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!