Chapter 35

"YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN' KIDDING KUON!!" Reo spoke as he ran towards nagi.

"Its ok, im fine." Nagi looked at reo.

"Calm down reo! If you get another yellow card, then it's over for you too!" Zantetsu held reo back.

"You assholes! What kind of tactic was that?!" Reo continued to rage.

"Y'know i wanted to ask the same thing.. oi kuon." Kunigami spoke, "why did you do that."

"I did what i had to do." Kuon spoke, "my body just moved on it's own."

"No shit kuon, that's a given. Team z's gonna win." Isagi said seriously.

The game then continued.

"Nagi, you ok?" Reo asked, "you didnt get hurt. Right?"

"Yeah, im ok." Nagi spoke.

"Well then... our only option is to cripple them." Reo clenched his fist.

You stood in the middle of the defense. No matter what, Nagi could not score. You would not let him.

Reo kicked it through the defensive line. However, Iemon did not let him score.

"NICE IEMON!" You yelled as you ran to pick up the ball.

You then noticed zantetsu out of the corner of your eye. You increased your speed, but you couldnt catch up. Luckily, Raichi stepped in and bounced it off of his shin.

However, that put team Z in a worse position. Nagi had the ball now.

You furrowed your eyebrows, waiting for nagi's next move. You predicted where he would shoot and ran to intercept it. You successfully obtained the ball. And you began to run to the goal you would score at.