Chapter 7

My eyes flutter open slightly as light starts to cloud into my vision. My head hurts like someone hit me in the head. It made me feel dizzy and I groaned trying to adjust my eyes. I see the figure of a boy around my height in front of me but my vision was too cloudy at the moment.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?", the boy asked. When he asked, his voice rang throughout my head.

"Oww '', I finished holding my head.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?!", the boy worried. My vision started to clear more and more and I saw the boy had spikey chestnut brown hair with light crystal brown eyes. He had a small nose and a bandage on his cheek. He wore a blue collar short sleeved shirt with light blue stripes and light tan shorts just above his knees. He wore slightly ripped looking black tennis shoes and long white socks. He smelled like mint and oil grease. He was kinda cute. I suddenly blush when I see how close he was to my face.

"Does your head hurt?", the boy questioned.

"I-I'm fine", I stuttered. "Could you scoot back a little ,'' I whispered. The boy looked confused for a second till he suddenly turned beat red.

"O-oh I'm so sorry!", the boy stuttered looking away quickly. I giggled a little while the boy looked embarrassed blushing hard. Suddenly we heard a noise closing in on the room.

"Hurry! Scoot over, we need to hide", the boy panicked. I quickly scooted over and helped the boy get inside, grabbing his arm and pulling him in. Once he was in I closed the button.

(I know that it would have been impossible to fit two kid in the tank but for the sake of the story let's say that it could fit two)

We were really squished in there trying to not touch each other and keep our distance. It was awkward to try and sit next to each other when I didn't even know his name. I pressed my face to the wall of the tank and listened.

"Oh Gregory, are you in here~", someone taunted from outside. It sounded like a middle aged woman. Suddenly someone passed in front of the camera. She looked like a security guard with bright green eyes and a blonde haired ponytail. Something felt very off about this woman. I didn't trust her, not because she would kick me out but because something was wrong about her. The woman then turned to leave and closed the door with a slam. Me and the boy sighed and relaxed back from being so tense. For a second we just sat there which was really awkward. I had no idea where this guy came from. How in the world did he find me? Why did he find me? How did he know I was in here? Did he even find me on purpose? Why would he go in the stomach hatch? These questions stirred in my head until the boy suddenly spoke up.

"You know, you never answered my question", the boy scolded.

"W-what?", I stuttered.

"Who are you?", the boy asked again.

"I'm Y/n", I said sheepishly. "What about you? Was your name Gory?", I questioned. The boy looked dumbfounded at me.

"What no, it's Gregory", he protested.

"Gory it is'', I said with a smirk. Gregory looked mad at me as he clenched his fists. Suddenly his eyes widen and he smirks.

"Aww so if I am Gory, then you must be Doll", he smirked. I looked at him with wide eyes and a blush. Who does he think he is calling me Doll!!

'Why Doll!', I said with my face turning red. I knew what love was now after watching cheesy movies these past two years. I felt like an idiot that I didn't see that I liked Fritz but who could blame me.

"Well let me think~", he teased, holding his chin. I gave him an annoyed stare and he just giggled.

"Well isn't it obvious! It's because of your little doll legs and huge eyes. With your outfit you look like one of those fancy dolls you would find at a thrift store!", Gregory giggled. I scowled at him, how dare he say that! It's not my fault that the only clothes I had were fancy cute ones. Those were the last clothes my mom bought me before she died. I softly hit him as he laughed.