Chapter 10

Sun came out of his room and saw me crying in the corner of the play formation.

"Y/n!! What wrong?", Sun asked, panicked. "Where's your friend?".

"He's not my friend, not anymore", I said looking up from my tear stained leggings. Sun looked heartbroken at me and reached to give me a hug.

"I'm so sorry sunshine! I'm here for you!", Sun said, giving me a hug. Sun held me tight as I cried into his shoulder.

"It's all my fault that Gregory is homeless!!!", I cried. Sun looked surprised and hurt when I said this.

"How is it your fault?", Sun asked.

"My Dad killed his Uncle's daughter and so his Uncle stopped making animatronics which resulted in him being on the streets", I cried.

"But why was he on the streets because his Uncle stopped making animatronics?", Sun questioned.

"Well, his parents kicked him out because he wasn't making animatronics", I said.

"So, his parents kicked him out", Sun said

"Yes?" I realized what he was saying.

"So it was his parents' fault he is homeless, not your dads and not yours", Sun said. I soon pieced this together in my mind and the realization slowly dawned in my head. It wasn't my fault he was on the streets even if it was my father's fault he was, it wasn't me. This made my blood boil. He blamed me for his problems when I had nothing to do with this. How dare he! Good riddance Gregory!

"Do you now understand sunshine?", Sun asked.

"Oh yeah, I understand perfectly. Gregory is evil!", I snarled. Sun looked slightly scared when he saw me. He smiled nervously and let me go.

"Well, why don't you continue your drawing sunshine?" Sun said nervously.

"Sure why not, there is nothing to do until 6 am anyway, might as well draw", I said.

(Gregory pov)

I walked out of the daycare feeling my emotions on fire. How could she do this to me! I have been starving for months, sitting on a cardboard box because of her! I approached Freddy's room and opened it, walked inside and sat on the ground pouting while Freddy approached me.

"Did you get the security pass? Where is Y/n?" Freddy asked.

"Don't know, don't care", I grumbled. Freddy looked surprised as he came up in front of me and sat down against the wall.

"Why are you mad at Y/n?", he asked.

"She is the one who put me out on the streets", I said, gripping my hands into fists.

"How?" Freddy asked.

"Well her father is the one who killed Charlie!", I exclaimed.

"And how does that have to do with you being on the streets", Freddy asked.

"Well because Charlie died my uncle Henry did not make animatronics anymore so my parents kicked me out because I am not helpful anymore.", I vented.

"So Mr Afton kicked you out", Freddy asked.

"N-no", I stuttered.

"Did Y/n kick you out?" Freddy asked.

"No", I said quietly.

"So did Y/n or Mr Afton put you on the streets?", Freddy asked.

"I guess not", I said slowly, realizing what he was pointing out.

"Y/n did nothing wrong, even if her father did, she never did anything to you Gregory", Freddy said sadly. "I think you should apologize to her", Freddy said, like a good father. Freddy was right the more I thought about it. I really just acted out of anger because my parents kicked me out. That wasn't right of me to yell out at her.