Chapter 12

I felt nothing, I could see nothing, I could hear nothing, all I felt was black. My body felt like it was floating, I no longer felt any pain. Suddenly I see a light , I turn my figure toward the light. The light suddenly forms into a screen. It started showing my younger self with Michael on the roof. Oh it's that day, when everything was perfect. I could hear what was happening, see it, smell, feel it, almost like I was there. Then to the side of it I see another screen start to play. It was me and Chris fighting the nightmare hand in hand. It made me smile to see this, I could almost feel the warmth of his hand in mine. Another screen starts to play one after another before I am surrounded by a playlist of my memories. Some were pleasant while others were unbearable to watch. Suddenly I felt something grab my waist, it was seen through golden chains that wrapped around me. I tried to break free but it pulled harder. It pulled me farther and farther from the memories then into the dark with a thud. I suddenly could feel something, a vessel for my soul, I could feel a hand, but it wasn't my hand. I could hear noises again, it sounded like childish music that rang throughout my ears. I could feel the soft ground underneath me, it felt like a soft play mat. I felt hard and solid and I knew I had to see if I could open my eyes. I slash my eyelids open and the light around me floods my vision making me wince. I was in the daycare. I let out a loud breath and tried to stand up. My feet dug into the ground but I then realized, I was really tall! I snap my neck down and gasp. I was in Sun's clothes, I am in Sun.

"Y/n!" I hear a voice in my head.

"Who's there?", I say worriedly looking around for the source of the voice.

"It's me, Gregory", the voice said.

"GREGORY!!!, WHERE ARE YOU", I yelled loudly.

"Shhhh, no need to shout! I am in Sun's room, I will explain what I know once you get here", Gregory said. I waited for him to say anything else but he never did. I am so confused about what's happening right now. Am I in Sun? How did I get here? And how can Gregory talk to me through my thoughts!! I look around and spot the room high up in the room. How did Sun even get up there? I walked over to the wall and tried to jump onto the wall on the first rock climb when I was suddenly shot high into the air with my legs. I felt like I was flying but then I suddenly stopped in the air and started to fall again. I panicked as my legs placed on the ground and jumped back up resulting in me soaring again. Wow, Sun can jump so high! It is like Moon who can fly. I aim for the platform and land gracefully on the floor.

"Wow, you got the hang of it already", A voice in front of me said. I snap my neck up and see Moon looking at me as he sat on the ground.

"Wait what? But how are you here Moon when I am in Sun!" I panicked.

"Correction, I am not Moon anymore dumb dumb, I'm Gregory", the animatronic said.

"GORY! But what happened to you? How are you in Moon?", I asked.

Gregory chuckles before standing up, "The same way you are in Sun, doll", he said before bopping me on the nose.

"I-I don't understand", I said, putting a hand to my head.

"Doll, I died just like you!" Gregory said.

"W-wait b-but how!" I panicked. Gregory is dead!?!

"Moon killed me after he dropped you off", Gregory said sadly. I felt like someone hit me in the stomach at his words, is that what that metallic smell was, his blood?

"I still have a lot of questions you know, for example how did you know how to talk to me through my mind!", I exclaimed.

Gregory laughed and smiled as he said, "oh well that was easy, I figured out that Sun and Moon could talk to each other through telepathy and share memories they want to share. When I started to possess Moon after I died I ran to try and find you. That's when I saw you falling off the roof dead. When I ran to you I suddenly felt my body split in two, it hurt so much! When the pain stopped I realized that Sun split from me and I could suddenly feel a connection to the Sun animatronic. I assumed you possessed Sun so I brought you back here. My theories were confirmed when I saw you freak out", Gregory teased.