Chapter 17

It has been a week since we met with the missing children and Gregory confessed his love for me. I still have hope that Chris will somehow find me, although because it has been so long, I am starting to lose hope. I laid down in my ripped red blanket on the broken and dirty mattress that me and Gregory shared. I just woke up as the light floods into my vision as I blink and rub my eyes.

"How was your sleep, sleeping beauty?" Gregory teased from behind me. I rolled over to my other side to be face to face with Gregory who has a small blush.

"It was good", I yawned as I sat up from the 'bed'. Gregory smiled as he sat up along with me.

"Well, what do you want to do today? Want to go back to Roxy's race cart area again? That part of the MegaPlex wasn't destroyed so it is still fun!" Gregory cheered with a cheeky grin that made my face grow warm.

"That would be great and all but...", I started then stopped looking down at my hands as I held my knees to my chest.

"But...", Gregory pushed.

"Well, I never really told you my full backstory did I? I only really told you about my family and the nightmares", I said.

"Hmm, I guess you are right", Gregory said, putting a hand to his chin. "I guess we have just been so busy that we never got to it", Gregory said with a shrug.

"I think it is about time I told you, well, since we are going to be together forever", I said with a sad smile. Gregory's eyes widen slightly as he nods then scoots closer to me.

"As you know about the nightmares, me and my brother Chris were always scared of the animatronics there now, me being especially afraid of foxy", I said.

"Is this the same brother you saw in the memory realm?" Gregory asked.

"Yes he is" I smiled then looked back at my hands. "Anyway, on his 9th birthday we went to Freddy Fazbears pizza plex", I said.

"Wait you don't mean-", Gregory started as his eyes grew wide.

"Yes, it's the same place. That morning my sister Elizabeth accidentally pushed me down the stairs which sprained my ankle, so I had to go to the hospital instead of the party", I said with a small sigh. Gregory looked at me with a sad nod before I continued.

"My father took me to the hospital, we got out early so my father said there was enough time to make it back for a bit of the party. But once we got there that's when it s-saw it", I said sadly holding back tears.

"Saw what?", Gregory asked, confused.

"Do you remember how I told you that a lot of my family is dead?", I asked. Gregory's eyes widened as he seemed to have forgotten.

"Does that mean-", Gregory started.

"Chris died", I finished with a sigh. "My brother and his 'friends' put Chris into Fredbear's mouth which resulted in him being chomped in the head", I said with a small tear rolling down my cheek.

"So your brother was the victim of the bite of 83?"Gregory asked, astonished. I nodded which made Gregory's heart sink, he gave me a side hug as I continued my story.

(And this is the point of the story where Author-chan gets lazy and decides to time skip the rest of the backstory ;) )

Gregory sat there shocked and shaken as I tried to give him the best smile I could.

"Oh Doll, I had no idea!", Gregory exclaimed.

"It's ok Gregory, it wasn't your fault. Now why not go do something fun right?", I asked, which earned a small smile from Gregory.