Chapter 15

"Y/N?" Chris called out in surprise. This surprise slowly turned to pure joy as his eyes sparkled and mine flowed with tears making my vision blurry, I started to shake a little as Chris enveloped me in a hug.

"Y/N!! I missed you so much!" Chris choked through new tears that were flowing from his eyes, except these tears weren't sad anymore, these were tears of joy. I held onto him tighter for the fear that he would disappear again.

"W-what h-how are you-here?", I stuttered through my tears. Chris loosened his grip on me to look at me.

"I am dead as you know, so I come here sometimes to see my memories of us", Chris cried. Suddenly his eyes go wide as he looks at me.

"W-wait don't tell me-", Chris started before I hugged him tight again.

"I am dead Chris", I said with a fake monotone voice. Chris looked devastated as he held me in his arms like he used to. He suddenly giggled as little as he looked at me while petting my hair.

"You got a little taller!", Chris exclaimed. "Mom and Dad were always worried you would never grow", he laughed ruffling my hair. I yelped as I tried to shuffle my hair back into place with a smile.

"Although, you are still smaller than me somehow", Chris giggled, petting my head.

"Hey!" I pretended to hit his head. Suddenly I heard a loud voice echo through the void.

"Y/N! CAN YOU HEAR US?!", the voice yelled. I started to be shaken back and forth as my body began to be flickering in and out of focus from Chris.

"Y/N!" Chris yelled, trying to grab my hand.

"What do we do? How will we see each other again?" I panicked.

"Where are you right now!" Chris yelled, although his voice was falling out.

"I am in the old pizza-", I started when I was suddenly snapped out of the void and brought back to the old pizzeria. My vision cleared and refocused as I could see all of the kids looking at me with worry while Gregory was shaking me.

"Y/n! Are you ok you were there for so long, we got worried!", Fritz exclaimed.

"You were out for like thirty minutes! What were you doing?" Gregory asked.

"Really! It felt like only a few minutes", I said, holding my head.

"That's about right, as I said before time is irrelevant to the dead, so time always feels faster than it really is!", Gabriel said.

"Well anyway Y/n, we should probably head back to the daycare, we have pretty much worn out our welcome", Gregory said rubbing his neck staring Fritz down and Fritz cringed from his glare.

"Ya ya, I guess so", I said, still dazed from the experience. I just saw Chris! My brother! I finally saw him again! But, I have no idea when I will ever see him again! Gregory suddenly puts his arm around me and helps lead me out of the room to the doors.

"Bye! Come again soon! We will miss you!", All of the children exclaimed, waving at us. We waved back at them with a smile.

"Come back soon alright!", Fritz exclaimed with his classic smile.

"Of course!" I smiled, waving back at him with a smile earning a pained expression from Gregory. Me and Gregory both walked out of the Pizzeria with different feelings, one being pure bliss with the other was full of jealousy.

(3rd person pov)

Fritz and the other kids waived until they saw them close the door. That was when Fritz broke down. He couldn't keep the strength in his legs as he fell to the floor holding his hands to his heart, tears spilling from his eyes and dropping to the floor. The other missing kids quickly bent down and wrapped their arms around him tightly giving their best friend the most comfort they could.

"Oh Fritz, I am so sorry!" Susie cried, hugging him tighter as he cried.

"I know it must hurt dude, we all know how much you liked her!" Gabriel said, rubbing his back.

"You know why don't I go and pound that little Afton into the ground to messin with my friend!" Cassidy exclaimed, pumping her fist.

"N-nno, don't do that! I don't want to hurt her!" Fritz choked through his tears.

"Then, what DO you want, Fritz?" Jeremy asked.

"The thing I want, is something I can't have, so it is no use saying anything", Fritz mumbled trying to whip his tears.

"It's ok Fritz! You have us! And we will never leave you! Besides, she said she will visit us again so you can see her again!", Susie cheered.

Fritz smiled as he looked up at his dead friends, "Ya I guess you're right!" he smiled, earning a sigh of relief from the group.

(Chris's pov)

Once Y/n flickered back to where she came from I immediately glitched back home. I set out a loud sigh as I was back in my room. I could feel excitement rush through my veins as I smiled brighter than I have in years.

"What's got you excited Chris?" Michael asked looking at my cheered expression.

"Michael, we are going to the old pizzeria, tell the rest of the family".