Chapter 11

I put the old newspaper in my bag and zip it shut with my memories of him. I then opened the door to exit the daycare, I looked back on the daycare one last time and said goodbye to the place, hopefully I won't have to come back. I peek my head out and look around, nothing in sight. Sun said to meet Freddy so he is probably in his room? I crept from stroller to garbage can avoiding the security bots looking around for any sight of Freddy if he is out here for some reason. I suddenly hear something drop from behind me which makes me jump. I snap my head around to see a flashlight? Huh, I still need one of those, don't I? I looked around one more time before creeping to the corner with the flashlight. I grab it tight and examine it, and it smells familiar for some random reason: the scent of mint and oil grease.

"I see you~", a voice sang behind me. I whip my head around to see a white bunny suit with huge shining red eyes and a shining knife in their hand. They smelled like mold and dried flesh. They giggled in a soft voice that was far from innocent. My orbs shrink as they lift their shining dagger to the air as they make a sudden movement and I leapt out of the way, my hands reaching for the colorful purple smooth tile that my hand slid on stumbling to my feet in an attempt to escape. The bunny suit looked at me with its plastered wide smile, that smile creeped me out. "You can't escape little girl, I have eyes everywhere~", the bunny taunted. My breath became unsteady as she moved closer to me. Why won't my legs move, MOVE! My body was shaking slightly but I tried breathing in and out slowly, I won't be able to do anything in a panic. I reach my hand down and try punching my legs to move till suddenly they react on instinct and I run for the stairs straight ahead. I reach the top and look at the bunny suit that was holding some sort of remote. What is that for? It had two bright buttons, one red and one bright purple.

"You can run, but you can't hide, I can control any animatronic I want to at any time~!"the suit said, waving at me like some child. I looked at her and my eyes felt stressed and I was getting tired of running. Suddenly Monty jumped right in front of me and tried to grab me with his big claws before I rolled out of the way ducking to the ground taking a lungeing position. A loud and terrifying animatronic screech screams behind me to reveal Chica only a few feet away from me, her hands nearly grabbing my arms. I pounced out of the way to the corner, my adrenaline kicking in harder as my breath became heavier and heavier, my chest rising up and down rapidly, sweat poured down the sides of my face as I scanned the surroundings. Looks like Roxanne just joined the party and I'm surrounded by the three deadly animatronics that could rip out my organs with the masked bunny still giggling in the back. They started to close in on me and I could feel myself getting closer to the corner. I'm trapped! I look in my hand and see that there is a door right next to me! Suddenly Roxanne clawed for me as it tore the metal of the door crashing it open for me. I flew through that door like it was my savior, which in this instance it was. I squint my eyes from the bright lights outside and realize that I was outside on the roof. Oh no, this can't be good! Vanny starts to laugh hysterically as she closes in on me to the edge of the roof.

"You see, I know everything, I led you here for a reason, did you really think you could escape~", The bunny said.

"W-who are you?", I said, closing in on the edge of the roof as the bunny suit got closer.

"I'm Vanny and I am the last face you will ever see", Vanny said with a chuckle pulling the weapon from behind her back. I tried to step back one more step but my foot almost fell off the edge. My pupils shrunk and my breath hitched as Vanny lifted me in the air by the neck. The air was slowly receding from my neck and I could feel my vision starting to cloud with black dots. My chest rose up and down rapidly trying to breathe more air. I try to kick, squirm, punch, anything to get away. But then again, why am I even trying to get away? It's not like I really have anything to cherish still left on earth. If I died, I could see the rest of my family again, I could be happy. My arms lowered from my neck no longer having the longing to survive. Vanny made a sudden quick movement and slid the knife into my heart, my eyes popping open wide, as I felt my body fly back, I was falling. My body was getting closer to the ground and I could see the shape of a figure coming closer to me from the ground. As the last seconds on my clock of life rang its last chimes I held onto the knife embedded in my heart and smiled, opening my arms to death.

(Sorry this chapter is super short but I think you know why :) )