Chapter 9

The doors clicked open and we walked inside. I instantly got an unsettling feeling from coming inside here and I didn't like it. I quickly got close to Y/n which made me question which excuse I would use if she asked. We walk further in to see a huge statue of the stupid animatronic. I hated Sun even though I knew people would disagree with me. I just found him annoying while all the other kids found him comforting and fun. You like Sun until you have him waking you up at 5 in the morning showing you his new sock puppet.

"This place looks so cool!", Y/n explained. I made a snarky remark and she gave me a giggle, which instantly put a blush on my face.

"Over there is the entrance to the dreaded daycare", I said pointing to the slide we were approaching.

"You've been here before?", Y/n questioned.

"Yup, it's nothing special. Just a big Sun guy who does the hula", I said sarcastically. Y/n started to laugh which was one of the most beautiful laughs I have ever heard. I sucked in every moment of it which made me feel like I was a weirdo but I couldn't help it. When she stopped laughing I begged for more in my mind but knew I just couldn't say that out loud. This little Doll is starting to grow on me whether I like it or not.

(Your pov)

I looked at the slide with amazement. It's been a long time since I had been on a slide before and I was actually eager to slide down it. Gregory kept giving me these looks where he looked dreamily at me then suddenly scowled at me. I'm really confused with him and wanted to say something out loud but felt like I would get the yelling of my life if I did.

"So we just ... slide down?", I asked confused.

''Well what ELSE do you do with a slide?"Gregory's eyes rolled. I shrugged and climbed down into the slide. I slid down the slide that was filled with beautiful colors which made me gasp in awe. I landed at the bottom into a ball pit of colors. The air smelled like glue and candy while childish music played in the background. This felt nice, almost, relieving. It felt like I was stepping back into the good old days which made me smile to myself. Suddenly I am hit in the back with Gregory's body slamming into mine which makes me face plant into the ball pit. Gregory suddenly starts laughing when he sees what I did and my anger rises. I grab him and tackle him into the ball pit with me. We start to tackle each other trying to push the other under, first tickling each other so that we were laughing while rolling like weirdos in the ball pit. Then I'm grabbed from my waist by mechanical arms and faced toward the creature. It was some sort of Sun Animatronic just like the statue outside of the entrance slide.

"AwWwWw Gregory! You brought a new friend! She is so pretty!", the animatronic cooed. I looked over to blushing Gregory in shock.

"Wait Gory, you know him?", I asked.

"Yes he-", the animatronic starts when suddenly Gregory slapped his hands over his mouth.

"W-we have met before", Gregory said nervously.

"Of course, we are BEST friends' ', the Sun animatronic said.

"What is your name sir?", I asked the animatronic. I felt weird calling it a sir.

"OH, HOW RUDE OF ME! I AM SUN!", the animatronic yelled. I covered my ears as he said that, he was so loud!

"What is your name, new friend?", Sun asked.

"I'm Y/n", I said.

"Nice to meet you Y/n! Now that you are here we are going to have SO much fun!", Sun squealed. I giggled and smiled at him.

"Oh oh oh, I have glitter glue. Do you like glitter glue?", Sun questioned excitedly.

"Oh ya, it is fine", I shrugged.