Chapter 19

Gregory and I laughed as we were cared for by Freddy, it brought back a lot of memories of before we died, but these memories were good memories. We were closing in on the pizzeria and I could feel my heart exhilarating with excitement. We were so close to my family and I was both thrilled and terrified at the same time. Suddenly I felt a hand rest on my hand as I quickly looked over to see Gregory looking at me with a comforting smile. He always seems to know exactly how I am feeling, it's crazy! It's one of the things I love about him. We look back at the screen to see us entering the pizzeria. I look around and see that Father and Mother were already inside. But that made me realize something. Didn't father kill me? Also is it the best idea to meet up in the same place my father killed the missing children and Chris died? I really don't know how I feel about my father anymore. Should I take the missing children's word for it that the father killed me? I don't know whether to be scared or happy. But then again, mother was here. Her glowing white angel wings radiated around the room. Mother looked... happy, something I hadn't seen in years. Even if I was unsure about father the least I could do is see mother.

"I'm back!" Michael cheered as he led Glamrock Freddy into the Pizzeria gaining my parents' attention.

"No luck huh?", Mother said sadly. I looked over to Michael as I saw him twitching his eye. He was trying hard not to ruin the surprise, but we all know that Michael has a hard time lying.

"Ugh, this is just great!" Father cried. "If Chris and his nightmares, Elizabeth, or Ennard don't find her, then I have no idea what we are going to do! Do we have to wait till next Halloween?" Father questioned in anger. I was surprised to see Father acting like this, I didn't think he cared this much about me. After a while of waiting and me attempting to braid Gregory's hair but failing miserably, Chris and his nightmares walk through the doors with sullen expressions.

"No luck?" Father asked, assuming from their faces. They give a nod as I feel a pain of guilt having to wait this long. I really don't know how Freddy is so patient. If I was him, I would have spilled the beans by now. I look over to see Michael looking like he is going to go diarrhea from how hard it is for him to keep this secret. Chris looked over to Michael and started to giggle earning a glare from Michael.

"Dude, what is with that face!" Chris laughed as Michael blushed from embarrassment as the rest of the room started to laugh, typical Michael. Right as Michael was about to yell them off Ennard and Elizabeth walked into the room with sad expressions although Elizabeth's was far worse. When they looked up to see everyone in the room Elizabeth's face soured.

"So none of us found her?" Ennard asked. Everyone but Michael and Freddy nodded.

"Yo, I have been meaning to ask this, who brought Glamrock Freddy?" Chris asked, pointing to Freddy. Everyone stared at Freddy although it felt like everyone was staring at me which made me uncomfortable.

"I did", Michael said with a proud huff.

"Michael, we were supposed to look for Y/n not Freddy!" Elizabeth cried. "That is not Y/n!" Elizabeth said. That is when Gregory looked over to me with a smirk and I knew exactly what he was thinking. Gregory pushed open the door as I sat on the trap door right behind Elizabeth and said, "Are you sure about that". Elizabeth and others whip their heads over to me in shock as Michael is grinning like an idiot. For a while, no one moved until suddenly till Mother burst into a run hugging me tighter than she has ever hugged me. She hugged me so tight that I almost couldn't breathe.

"Mom, I can't breathe!", choked with a smile as Mother suddenly let go, apologizing with a smile and tears flowing down her face. Just as I was free from Mother's grasp Elizabeth and Chris came flying at me with open arms crashing me to the ground with a giggle.