Chapter 18

(one week ago)

(Michael's pov)

I watched as the color in Chris's eyes flooded back as he exited the memory realm, although his expression seemed to be filled with pure joy which really surprised me, normally Chris would come out of the realm with more tears then when he went in. Chris would often go into the memory realm to see his memories of Y/n. This is one of the things I am jealous of, angels get to go into the memory realm while I am a walking corpse. I wish I could see my memories of Y/n too. Once the color in Chris's eyes were fully restored he leapt back down onto the ground from his flight position. He let out a loud sigh as he looked at me with tears of joy.

"What's got you excited Chris?" I asked, looking at his cheerful expression.

"Michael, we are going to the old pizzeria, tell the rest of the family" Chris exclaimed.

"Wait, why?", I asked. "Didn't that place burn down?" I asked.

"Nope, I have been there to visit Cassidy sometimes", Chris exclaimed.

"Well then why do you want the family to go?", I asked. Chris looked at me with mystery and excitement in his eyes.

"I will tell you once the family is together", Chris said. I shrug as I follow Chris to the living room as he shouts for the family to come gather. Soon Elizabeth comes skipping into the living room with a smile as she comes and sits on the couch next to Chris. Soon Father and Mother come in with a confused look on their faces and sit down on the couch as well.

(p.s. I like to think of the Afton's' looks as Shadowglitch-0- 's designs on YouTube but you can think of their looks however you want! Credit to Shadowglitch-0- for the designs.)

"What do you want Chris?" Father asked with a sigh

"Well father, it is time to go to the old pizzeria!", Chris exclaimed.

"But sweetie, wasn't that place burnt down?" Mother asked.

"No actually, I like to visit Cassidy there sometimes", Chris said.

"But you still haven't exclaimed why we have to go there", Father said.

"Because ... I found Y/n", Chris said. That's when we all froze, did he say what I thought he said?

"Y/N!" Elizabeth screamed. I could not believe my ears, did he really say that he found Y/n? But how? Did it have something to do with the memory realm? How do we know Chris isn't joking? Chris has liked to play jokes on us ever since he died.

"How do we know you aren't joking and that you're telling the truth?" I asked, not yet convinced although Elizabeth was starting to cry with joy. Mother was shocked although she seemed to be like me waiting for some kind of proof.

"I saw her, in the memory realm. She came up behind me when I was crying", Chris said. "I didn't get to say much to her since she was quickly shaken out of the memory realm by someone, but she was able to say that she was in 'the old pizza-' before she glitched out. I am assuming she means the old pizzeria", Chris finished with a smile as tears started to pool. Chris hardly ever cries unless it is something to do with Y/n so that means he was telling the truth. I dropped to my knees as I saw him cry. He is telling the truth, he really saw Y/n. The memories of her started to flood in my mind and it made me tear up. I hugged my arms as I tried not to let out a sob. Elizabeth soon appears next to me as she bends down and hugs me from behind. Mother was crying really hard, saying over and over again that she was coming for her baby girl. Father looked shocked and had a few tears in the corner of his eyes. Mother ran to hug Chris thanking him for finding Y/n.