16 [M]

It was cold for a summer day. Oh, wait. The desk was cold. Namjoon had been sitting while laying his head on the desk as everyone else waited for the professor to come.

"My appa called him. He said he will think about it. I am sure he will come here to take a lecture."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. He hadn't met Hoseok so often, but what he knew from very few meetings and Jungkook's and Taehyung's stories, Hoseok wasn't someone who would delay his answers. He must have denied it right away. And it must have hurt Miso's ego. Always bragging about her appa. Fucking brat.

She didn't stop speaking, "Just wait and watch as I take away the extra credit for two years."

Namjoon wanted to laugh in her face, but he controlled himself. He can't reveal that he knows Hoseok personally. He was about to close his eyes when his phone buzzed.

Seokjin

7:30 today

Same address.

You may have to stay the night.

Come prepared likewise.

Namjoon sighed. Can't he be a little less rude? He grumbled, "Always so upright."

Seokjin

Okay.

He locked the phone and closed his eyes, cutting Miso's voice out of his focal point.

~

As he reached the building he sighed again. Even when it wasn't his first time going there, he was still nervous. It would have been better if he had not fainted the first time. That would have made it less embarrassing and less frightening. He entered the building and went straight to the elevator.

"Namjoon-shi..."

Namjoon turned back and smiled a little as he found Seokjin's brother standing there. He didn't know if he should interact or not. But when he stood beside Namjoon, Namjoon thought it would be rude to ignore him. So he bowed a little, "Hello, Mew-shi."

Mew scrunched his nose before laughing, "Ah, that sounds bad. Just call me hyung."

Namjoon nodded, "Then you can call me Namjoon as well."

Mew smiled, "I am sorry for last time. We don't usually bicker like that."

Namjoon nodded. He didn't say anything because one, he didn't know what to say and second, he didn't want to make it more awkward. He thanked heaven when the elevator door opened. Both of them entered the elevator and the atmosphere became quite awkward and irritating.

"So, do you work?" Mew finally spoke.

Namjoon was thankful that Mew had kept the conversation going. He shook his head, "I study at Seoul Law School."

Mew's eyes went wide. He covered his mouth with his hand, "Waah! You must be really smart."

Namjoon smiled a little and ducked his head in embarrassment. "Your Korean is quite good. It is almost like you are a native."

Mew laughed and nodded, "I have been born here. Though I went to Thailand after I was twelve, I kept speaking Korean there as well. Mostly when I talked to phaw." He saw Namjoon's face change to confusion and smiled, "I mean I spoke Korean with my appa."

Namjoon nodded as he understood that Mew was mixing Korean and Thai as he spoke. It was a little funny but also endearing how he tried to speak perfect Korean. Namjoon smiled a little brighter, displaying his dimples.