44

Seokjin was pacing in the office, chewing his thumb nervously. He turned to the door when there were three knocks on the door. His smile fell when Mew entered the room, "Ah, it's just you."

Mew raised his eyebrow, "Just me? Really? Who were you waiting for?" When Seokjin didn't say anything, Mew looked at his watch, "Ah... It's the blind interview today. Were you waiting for Namjoon?"

Seokjin huffed and sat on his chair, "Whatever."

"How is he doing by the way?" Mew smirked as he sat on the chair opposite Seokjin, "I haven't seen him around."

"He has exams." Seokjin almost pouted. "I told HR to change the interview dates, but they insisted that this is the best date they can arrange an interview. How hard is it to find another date!"

Mew clicked his tongue, "Look at you. Being all Romeo and changing the date for one candidate. So biassed."

"Aish!" Seokjin glared at him, "Why are you even here?"

"Phaw called me." Mew shrugged. "He wanted me to be here today. He is coming as well."

Seokjin's eyes went wide, "What? Why?" He looked through his schedule. There was no mention of Mr Kim coming there.

Mew shrugged, "I don't know. I think you should propose to Namjoon soon. Phaw may just get you married off to expand the business."

Seokjin clicked his tongue, "He won't do that. He knows I don't want a serious relationship."

Mew raised, "Are you sure? Or is it you don't want a serious relationship unless it is with-"

"Shut up, Mew!" Seokjin faked an annoyed face to hide his blush. He heard three knocks on the door and immediately stood up with anticipation. And this time, he was right. Namjoon entered the room, holding a bag loosely in his hand. He was wearing a white shirt and a tie.

"I am so tired." Namjoon pouted.

Mew cleared his throat, "Don't you know, the candidate can't enter the chairman's room?"

Namjoon was suddenly alerted. His eyes went wide but then glared at Mew, "Well, I am a special case."

Mew chuckled, "Of course, of course. But it will be called bias. I thought you would become a lawyer and fight for fairness."

"Mew," Seokjin warned him.

Namjoon teasingly stuck his tongue out to Mew and then turned to Seokjin, "I think I am screwed. I won't get in."

Mew let out a laugh, "By the way Seokjin is worried about you, I am sure he is going to go to HR and tell them to select you."

Seokjin glared at Mew and then turned to Namjoon, "Don't worry. You will get in. Without my help."

Mew copied Seokjin mockingly. The intercom on Seokjin's table rang. Without another thought, Mew picked up the call, "Hello."

Mr Kim is here.

"Okay." Mew cut the call and looked at Seokjin, "Phaw is here."

Namjoon's eyes went wide, "Oh, then I should leave."

"No." Seokjin stopped him, "Stay here." He went to the stand where his suit was hung. Mew helped him wear the suit and then straightened any wrinkles that were visible. Namjoon was really intrigued by how the brothers moved in sync. He had seen them for the first time together when they were not fighting. He guessed the relationship was way stronger than he had thought.

Yeah, maybe he missed his family.

His thoughts didn't get any time to continue as the door opened revealing Mr Kim. His presence was so powerful and bright that Namjoon almost forgot to bow to him. If it weren't for Mew and Seokjin bowing, he wouldn't have done that.