69

Namjoon just stood there with the gun still pointing at Seokjin. The guards put their guns down and bowed to Seokjin. "Hwe jang-nim," Changwook said as they all got up.

Namjoon slowly lowered the gun and at Changwook, "Take hyung to the room."

Changwook looked at Namjoon, "But, Namjoon-nim you-"

"It's an order, Changwook-shi!" Namjoon looked at Changwook with sharp eyes.

Changwook nodded, "This way, Hwe jang-nim." He led Seokjin up the stairs. As they turned left, Changwook scanned his fingerprints and the door opened itself. He stood aside to let everyone else enter. The room was a little brighter than the rest of the building. There were three doors in the room and a couch. Other than that, the room was empty.

"Tul!" Max went ahead and hugged Tul tightly, "God, I am so glad you are fine."

Tul chuckled and snuggled deeper into the hug, "I am fine, Max. Thanks to Namjoon."

Max broke the hug and looked at him in confusion, "Because of someone who kidnapped you?"

Tul laughed before nodding and looking at Namjoon. He gasped, "Oh my god, is that blood?"

Namjoon looked at himself and nodded, "Not mine though."

Tul sighed in relief and then his eyes fell on Seokjin, "Oh. Umm... Your mother is in that room. I was waiting outside because one of your staff is sponging her."

Seokjin was confused. Did he hire any female staff? "My staff?"

"Oh, I-"

"It is done. You can go in."

Mew's eyes went wide, "Tu?"

Tu smiled nervously, "Namjoon called me. Because they didn't have a nurse and she is a female, so..."

She stopped talking when Seokjin moved forward and went into the room. As soon as he reached the room, a tear fell from his eyes, "Eomma."

Tul went into the room after him. Namjoon turned to Ji Changwook, "Changwook-shi, thank you so much for your help. None of this would have been possible without your help."

Changwook shook his head, "It is my duty, Namjoon-nim."

Namjoon chuckled. But the smile didn't reach his eyes and everyone noticed it. "You can go to the mansion now. Seokjin hyung and Mew are here, so there won't be a major problem."

Changwook nodded, "I will explain how the hideout works to the guard in charge before leaving. Then... I will take your leave." He bowed to Namjoon and went out of the room.

Namjoon sat on the couch nearby and sighed. He was really sleepy but he needed to be awake. He can't sleep till he knows that Seokjin is okay. Emotionally and physically. He needed to know if Seokjin believed in whatever Munsu must have said to him. When Seokjin came out of the room, his face was more relaxed and grounded. Mew came to him, "Phi, I think you guys should talk. There is too much to uncover between you guys. The rooftop is secured."

Seokjin hummed and nodded. He looked at Namjoon, "Follow me."

As Seokjin left the room, Namjoon silently followed seokjin to the rooftop. The rooftop wasn't that special. There were little lights on the wall to keep the place lit up but otherwise, it was just a normal rooftop. Namjoon looked at the sky and sighed. It must be 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning. He really pulled an all-nighter, huh? Namjoon flinched as he ran into Seokjin. He didn't notice when Seokjin stopped walking in the middle of the rooftop. Namjoon took a few steps back, "Uhhh... Sorry."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon with piercing eyes as if he would eat Namjoon if Namjoon slipped even a little. "Explain."

Namjoon nodded, "Right." He slowly started by telling Seokjin how he met Munsu in the cafe and the video and how he was avoiding Seokjin. He also told him about the meeting with Mr Kim and the way Mr Kim relieved him from the huge dilemma of who to trust. The things that happened at the hospital and why he had to make it look like a hostage situation. He ended the narration with the way they fought on the way to the hideout. "I am sorry for not trusting you. At that point in time, I couldn't bring myself the courage to face you. I was really scared that you would tell me that all the things Munsu said were true and-" He sighed, "I just didn't know what to do."