58

The next morning was the most abnormal morning Namjoon had in a few months. He was woken up by Seokjin shouting on the phone and threatening someone. Seokjin's bareback turned towards him as Seokjin stood in front of the window. He rubbed his eyes with his palm to wake up more so that he could listen to what Seokjin was saying. But before he could comprehend anything, Seokjin had cut the call and turned back. Namjoon smiled a little, "Good morning."

Seokjin just nodded in reply, "Get ready, I'll make breakfast for you."

Namjoon didn't understand Seokjin's behaviour. Was he still mad at Namjoon? Without thinking much, Namjoon got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When he looked himself up in the mirror, he sighed. Right. His face looked like a squeezed lemon after being beaten by Kwang Min. There was a bandage on his head where the kidnappers had hit him with the butt of the gun to make him unconscious. The lower lip was torn and there was a blue bruise on his cheek. His left eye was almost pink. Was that why Seokjin was mad? Did he not like Namjoon now that he looked like this?

Namjoon shook his head and focused on getting ready. When he went out of the room, he heard Seokjin shouting again.

"Why are you being so difficult? Have I not helped you enough? I think you should know who you are standing against." He was wearing a blue shirt and his vest coat without any tie. A few buttons of the shirt were opened and his sleeves were folded till his elbow. When he saw Namjoon, he sighed, "Think carefully before doing anything." He cut the call without waiting for a response and then turned to Namjoon. "You are ready."

Namjoon nodded and silently sat across Seokjin. Seokjin served him breakfast and sat in front of him, putting one leg on the other, "Eat up. I am sure you are hungry."

As Namjoon ate breakfast, Seokjin looked at him with an intense gaze as if boring holes into Namjoon's skull. When Namjoon was done, he cleaned after Namjoon and was about to say something when they heard the keycode of the house being entered. Two voices came that made Namjoon's lips twitch into a small smile.

"Sunbae!"

"Joon hyung!"

Gulf and Jungkook both entered one after the other, looking worried about the older. Namjoon stood from the dining table and walked to the living room to meet them in between.

"God, this is so bad," Gulf mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed with him. In these past two weeks, Gulf had gotten closer to Jungkook because of their same age and interests. Namjoon had lost count of how many he had seen Gulf hanging out in his house with Jungkook or with the other two boys. Jungkook went closer to Namjoon and hugged him lightly, making sure not to touch any wound, "Tae hyungie and Jimin hyung were worried too. But they couldn't come due to extra classes." Namjoon nodded in understanding and saw Mew and Yoongi coming behind as well.

Mew looked at Seokjin and then at Namjoon. He was relieved that he had caught Seokjin last night rushing off to help Namjoon all alone. So he stopped him and sent a team of bodyguards with him. Yoongi took the single couch first and set the tablet in front of him and started working.

"Are you alright, now?" Jungkook asked after he had looked at Namjoon perfectly.

Namjoon nodded, "I am much better now. Just a few sore muscles here and there. But overall, I am fine."

Gulf sighed, "It is good p'Jin came there to help you."

Namjoon nodded again, "Yeah. But I was scared that hyung would kill Min last night. He was really pissed."

Mew chuckled, "Oh, trust me. If phi wanted to kill him he wouldn't have stopped when you stopped him. He is planning something bigger."

Seokjin came out of the kitchen and looked at Mew, "Turn the news channel on."