38 [M]

Warning: Smut ahead!
(This is a bit different from my usual smuts so far. Hope you like it!)

The distance between the intersection to his house suddenly became too long for Seokjin. We wanted to reach home as soon as possible, but being tailed by the cops for speeding was the last thing he wanted right now. Namjoon was done with his cotton candy and he sat silently contemplating what he had said earlier. Well, their relationship was just for money and sex anyway, right. Right? It left a tug in his heart to think about this that way. A feeling that he couldn't decipher. A feeling that was so new to him that it scared him shitless. His heart was already pounding against his rib cage. But the thought of maybe Seokjin being more than just money and sex made it worse.

After about a fifteen-minute drive, they reached Seokjin's house. As soon as they got into the lift, Namjoon thanked the heavens above that they weren't alone. But he also was very suspicious as to how Mew always came at the same time as Seokjin and he came to the building.

"Wow." Mew looked at Seokjin, "I have never seen you out of your three-piece suit before."

Seokjin huffed, annoyed that they weren't alone. "And what about it?"

Mew shrugged, "Just that you look better in these clothes."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Thank you."

Namjoon felt awkward between them. Literally. Because Seokjin stood on his left side and Mew on his right. He wished the lift would go faster. "Did you talk to abeoji?"

Mew huffed, "That old man will lecture me about taking things seriously. Not in the mood."

"Aish, you brat!"

Namjoon sighed as the elevator door opened. He was the first one to leave the elevator. Followed by Seokjin and then Mew. Seokjin entered the code to his house.

"Hyung."

"Huh?" Both the brothers looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon pointed at Mew, "Hyung. He left his bag in the elevator."

Mew looked at his hand and groaned, "Fuck." He looked at Namjoon, a bit embarrassed. He went near him and ruffled his head, smirking at Seokjin, "Thank you, Joon-ah." Seokjin rolled his eyes and went into the house, timidly followed by Namjoon. Mew chuckled, "Always fun to tease our dear Seokjinie."

Seokjin sighed when both of them were in the living room, "Sorry, that ruined your mood, didn't it?"

Namjoon shook his head, "Honestly, I don't think you hate each other that much."

Seokjin tilted his head, "And why is that?"

Namjoon shrugged, "Just my observation."

Seokjin raised his brows and leaned towards Namjoon, "Mr future lawyer, I would beg to differ. We hate each other."

"No, you don't." Namjoon booped Seokjin's nose before placing a little kiss there.

Seokjin's eyes darkened a bit, "I could spend the entire night explaining why we hate each other."

Namjoon chuckled and leaned to his ears, "And I could spend the night proving that you love each other but..." He turned his face a bit towards Seokjin, "I would rather want to spend it doing something else." Placing a little kiss on his ear, Namjoon snaked his hands around Seokjin's waist and pushed him closer.

Seokjin let out a sigh of relief, "I like the second option very much." He hissed when Namjoon suddenly bit the skin behind his ear but he tilted his head more to give Namjoon more access.

Soon they were on the bed with Seokjin on the bed, Namjoon hovering above him with hooded eyes. He leaned down and connected their lips. Seokjin groaned as the sweetness of cotton candy hit him. Namjoon humped a little, brushing their half-hard members. Seokjin moaned in the kiss and fisted Namjoon's hair tightly, pushing him down. Namjoon left Seokjin's lips after biting his lower lip one last time and worked his way to his jaw and to his neck.