68

If you want to take your revenge, you should give him back what he did to you. You know his weakness. His mother.

I gasped. After Seokjin hyung and Mew got the call, I was left in the house with some guards to protect me. But I think now his mother needs more protection than me. What should I do? I could put more protection around her room. No. If they still attack, then the hospital staff would be in danger too. Ugh! I sighed. I had to do this. For Seokjin hyung! I went out to the guard, "You guys are going to work exclusively on my command, right?" One of them nodded. "Good," I smirked.

I took them to the hospital with me. I went directly to hyung's mother's room. She was lying there peacefully, various machines connected to her. Strangely, I feel responsible for her. He huffed. Come on Namjoon, you can do this. After pep-talking to myself, I turned to the nurse, "Hey, can I know who is the doctor in charge of Ms Kim?"

The nurse nodded, "Doctor Tul. Do you want to meet him?"

I nodded immediately, "Yes, also, where can I find the admin?"

She closed the file and finally looked at me, "The admin is at the reception right now. Do you want him as well?"

I nodded again, "Yes."

After about fifteen minutes, the admin and the doctor entered the room. I bowed to both of them, "I want you to transfer her custody to me."

"No." As expected, the admin refused right out.

I rolled my eyes, "Listen, mister. Her life is in danger. You need to give her to me or your hospital would be in danger too."

The man folded his hands on his chest, "Are you threatening me?"

I tilted my head and scoffed, "No. I am warning you."

"It won't happen." The admin repeated himself. "Not until I have confirmation from Seokjin-nim.

I clicked my tongue. This fucker! I was just wasting my time arguing with him. If Seokjin hyung was free, I wouldn't even have been here. I looked around and found the doctor. He didn't seem Korean. I took out a gun from one of the guard's gun and pointed it at the doctor. I am sorry, Dr Tul. "Transfer her authority to me or he dies."

The admin gasped. The doctor didn't move. He just nodded, "Transfer it to him."

"But-"

"Just do it," the doctor said calmly. "I'll handle the other things. Prepare an ambulance."

I tightened my grip on the gun, "And don't be over-smart and call the cops. Or you'll be the first one to die. I just need her custody and I'll leave this hospital peacefully."

The admin sighed, "Okay." He went out of the room and came back with a file. "Sign this." I quickly signed it while still holding the gun. He looked at the doctor sympathetically, "THe ambulance is ready."

I lowered the gun, "Do not try anything funny. I am taking the doctor with me." As we sat in the ambulance, the driver from the hospital was about to sit but I stopped him, "No." I pointed at one of the guards, "He will drive." I don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me. As the ambulance went out of the hospital premises, my real problem started. Where the fuck was I supposed to hide her?

Fuck! I am so screwed.

The guard turned around, "Where are we going?"

I sighed, "I'll give you an address." I temporarily gave him the address to Jimin's secret place. The abandoned building near the Han river.

"Why are you doing this?" The doctor finally asked.

"To save her," I said slowly. I don't even know where we'll go to save her. Good job, Namjoon!