Epilogue

The morning was beautiful. It was glistening yellow as I opened the windows to let the fresh air into the room. As you grow old, you really start appreciating nature. The breeze was a bit colder, given the weather. The clouds drifted slowly through the sky making it even more pleasant. I sighed and went to the kitchen. I took the cup of coffee prepared for me and started moving to the home office when the picture on the wall stopped me. It always does that to me. The photo was from Namjoon's graduation. I kissed his cheek out of nowhere, taking him off guard and Jungkook clicked a picture. That kid is good with lenses. My face automatically grew a smile as a familiar figure came behind and hugged me.

"What are you looking at?"

I sighed as I leaned back, "This photo is really fabulous. Even after three years, I can't help but stare at it."

Namjoon hummed, "My graduation."

"I love how you cried when I told you I won't be able to make it to the graduation," I smirked.

Namjoon scoffed, "I did not cry."

"Mhmm." I broke the hug and turned around, "I remember seeing tears in these eyes."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Well, some stupid meeting was clearly more important to you than me."

I laughed, "Wait, why are you still upset? I was literally there." I said, pointing at the photo.

I could see the embarrassment in Namjoon's eyes. He sighed, "Yeah. It was really a huge surprise. I still remember how Miso made it look like you were there for her. And then her face when you kissed me in front of everyone."

I chuckled, "Oh, you guys were such good friends. What happened to her?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "I don't know. I don't understand how we drifted apart."

Ah, he understood my sarcasm. I laughed with him. I am so glad to have him in my life. It is just perfect. I looked at the phone and gasped internally. Oh! I looked at Namjoon, "Hey, Joon-ah, let's skip work today. I want to take you to some places."

"Places?" Namjoon's eyes widened, "Pural?"

I nodded. I put the coffee on the table nearby and went near Namjoon, "We haven't had a decent date in a while. I haven't spoiled you rotten in a while."

Namjoon slowly came closer and pulled me against his sturdy chest. God, this man needs to stop working out. He leaned down a little, "Or... We can skip work and I can spoil you rotten." He licked the skin behind my ear, "In the bed." A little sigh left my mouth. Ugh, moving in with Namjoon was the best decision I ever made. Maybe I should just give in and let him rail me.

Nope.

I need to get him out of the house. I stopped him from sucking my skin and pushed him a little, "Joon-ah..." He looked at me like a kicked puppy, "Let's go out now. We can always continue this in the night, right?"

He nodded, "Okay." There was a pout on his face. Why is he so cute? I raised on my toes and pecked his lips.

"Don't sulk like that, baby. I am sure you will love this."

He hummed. "Let's go, then."

The first stop was a mall. We were in casual clothes with masks on. I know how to make Namjoon happy. More clothes. My giant dork loves hoodies and sweatpants. He says they are comfortable. The store manager immediately recognized us and started giving Namjoon special treatment. After trying on a bunch of clothes, Namjoon finally settled on a black hoodie, jeans and white sweatpants. When we came out of the store, I knew what next he wanted.

Food.

There was a nice small restaurant near the mall. They make really good prawns. But today wasn't about us. So I just ordered Galbijjim for us.