62

A week later, Gulf was shifted to Mew's house with a personal nurse and a few house helping staff to make sure he recovers fast. Mew returned to work after Gulf threatened him to fire every staff member if he stays at home anymore. Namjoon continued to thrive under Hoseok. Though Hoseok was very strict when it came to working and teaching the basics, he was also understanding and calm when Namjoon and the other interns made mistakes. He was currently sitting in Seokjin's office with Yoongi to discuss the withdrawal of the Traipipattanapongs family from the amusement park deal. It was causing a lot of trouble to find them a new investor. They heard knocks on the door before the door opened revealing Namjoon coming in with several files in his hands. He set them all on the small table in front of the couch where the trio sat and stood there quietly.

"Do you want something?" Hoseok asked.

Namjoon nodded, "Can I go home now? I completed all the files and it is 6 o'clock already. So if I am not needed..."

"You can." Seokjin smiled at him.

Namjoon relaxed and smiled, "Thank you so much, Hwejang-nim." He bowed and left the office. Until Seokjin made it official about their relationship, they stuck to being professional when they were at the office. Mostly because Namjoon was worried that if the word got out, everyone would think that Namjoon was chosen because of his relationship with Seokjin and not because of his capabilities. They would also question the integrity of the blind interviews.

"He is acting weird nowadays." Hoseok made a passing comment. "He is always glued to his phone and leaves the premises as soon as the clock hits 6."

Yoongi nodded, "He said he is meeting up with friends, but Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are too busy to hang out like that."

Seokjin chuckled, "Yeah. He must be meeting up with Jackson. He is in the town for only a few weeks now."

Hoseok raised his eyebrows, "The other day he came in limping. But there were no other injuries on his body."

Namjoon? Limping? Seokjin wanted to laugh.

I am always the top Seokjin-shi.

He remembered their first time in the bed when he thought he was going to give Namjoon an amazing ride, but it turned out, that Seokjin was the one being dicked down. Seokjin shook his head, "I am not going to doubt Namjoon just because of your weird observations. I trust him enough to know that he is not sleeping around behind my back."

Yoongi widened his eyes, "Did you just say that you trust someone besides us three*?" (Yoongi, Hoseok, Mew.)

Seokjin shrugged and got up. He closed the button of his suit and smiled, "Yes. So stop analysing my boyfriend's every move. Yoongi, let's go to the yearly inspection at Hannam-dong."

Yoongi quickly took the important things needed and started following Seokjin. He made the security team alert as they descended into the elevator.

The building in Hannam-dong was exclusive for affluent families. It had pools for private relaxation, a Tennis court, a mini-golf course and a theatre that was exclusive for members only. Every illegal party that ever happened was held here. Far from the media and common people's eyes. But the most exciting thing, according to Seokjin, was its shooting range. Not many knew about it. Seokjin had built it in his youth when he was so excited about guns and its mechanism and obsessed with being the best shooter. Now, it just became a place where he could vent out his anger on the fake targets.

"Yah! Namjoon-ah! How many times do I tell you to focus on the target and not your body?"

Wait. Did he hear it right? Seokjin was confused when he heard the statement. But brushed it off after thinking that there must be hundreds of Namjoon in Korea. But then he stopped when he heard the reply.