19

It was a very busy morning. Namjoon didn't have any classes, so he just dropped by Heechul's cafe. He was happy that his mind was wandering to many places and he was enjoying the rush of the customers. He knew it would end as soon as the rush hour would end. He had brought his bag with him, in case he got time to study.

He was right. The rush in the cafe ended soon and the people in the cafe became fewer. The cafe wasn't empty, but there weren't many people. He sighed behind the counter, looking out of the cafe. The weather was changing from summer to winter and the rain was almost always there. After a while, a very expensive car stopped in front of the cafe. Namjoon thought it must be a luxury to visit a cafe in a car like that. When the person stepped out, Namjoon was shocked.

"Oh?" It was the boy from the first-year class. What was his name, again? Ah, Gulf. He had a rather long name, but Namjoon remembered only the first name. Gulf came in with a bag on his shoulder and a small smile on his face. He was wearing a hoodie and jeans. He went straight to Namjoon and smiled in a cute way.

"Sunbae." Gulf said, "I wanted to request something from you."

Namjoon tilted his head, "What?"

Gulf cleared his throat, "I umm... I wanted to ask if you could give me private tuition."

Namjoon sighed, "Gulf-shi I-"

Gulf shook his head, "Only Gulf. The formalities sound weird with my name."

Namjoon nodded, "Right. Gulf, I wanted to tell you that private tutoring is illegal in the university. So please don't ask this to me or anyone else."

Gulf stepped closer to the counter, "But sunbae no one has to know, right? I won't tell anyone and you will obviously not tell anyone. Then how will the university know about it?"

Namjoon clicked his tongue, "I can't okay. Just leave."

Gulf pouted and whined, "But why?"

"When he told you to leave, you should really just leave him alone."

Both of them looked behind Gulf and found Mew standing there. He was wearing a black suit, blue striped tie, and his hair was parted from the side. Namjoon didn't understand one thing that Mew said, but Gulf's expression told him that he understood. The expression had changed from starry eyes, pouty lips to clenched jaw and glaring eyes.

Gulf rolled his eyes, "Mind your own business."

Mew tilted his head, "I thought you'd know how to talk to your elders. And if Namjoon said he doesn't want to teach you then why don't you leave him alone?"

Namjoon looked at him as he heard his name being spoken. Again didn't understand what he was saying but he was sure that they were fighting over him. He tried to infer but Gulf spoke again, "And I thought you'd know not to interfere between two people talking. I am talking to P'Namjoon then why are you coming in between?"

Namjoon sighed, "Guys!" Both of them turned to Namjoon, "Please stop fighting! People are watching you so if you want to continue, then please leave the cafe."

Gulf closed his eyes and sighed, "Okay, fine. Can I get a mocha?"

Namjoon typed something on the tab in front of him, "That would be 2000 won." Gulf paid for his coffee and sat at the nearby table. Namjoon looked at Mew, "How did you find this place?"

Mew smiled, "Oh, I had a meeting here. And then I saw you and thought that I should meet you."

Namjoon's cheeks started heating up and he looked down on the tab, "You want to order something?"

Mew raised his eyebrows and then smiled, "Ah, yes. I would like an oreo thick shake and coffee miracle cheesecake. You become shy easily."

Namjoon's eyes went wide and he nervously scratched the back of his head, "I don't get shy that easily." He typed down again on the tab. He was surprised by how many heavy things Mew was ordering. Doesn't it go against his workout regime? He looked at Mew, "That would be 3500 won."

Mew paid and sat on the table not far from the counter. Namjoon felt a bit uncomfortable as he knew there were two pairs of eyes staring at him. But he ignored it and kept working.

~

Seokjin was about to enter the cafe when he saw Mew arguing with someone and Namjoon standing there awkwardly. He was about to interrupt when Namjoon told them off. Seokjin chuckled and stood there for a bit to not make it more awkward for Namjoon by running into Mew. His jaw clenched when he saw Namjoon blushing. So he can blush like that? Seokjin shook his head and turned around to sit back in the car. Was he jealous? No, that can't be. He has met Namjoon only four times. Then what was it? Was he being territorial over Namjoon?

"Get your head out of the gutter." Seokjin closed his eyes and threw his head on the backrest, "I need to get laid." He opened his eyes immediately, "Fuck!" He realised, he can't have sex outside their agreement.

Fucking contract!

He took his phone out and opened the chat with Namjoon.

Namjoon

7:30 pm

Same place

1809 is the code to the place

Let yourself in if I am not there

He waited for a while and then locked the phone and closed his eyes again as the car raced on the streets to his office.