49

I was going to upload this on Tuesday but i got bored of reading for exams. 🤪
Enjoy🐣

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU, KIM NAMJOON!" Seokjin yelled at Namjoon as one tear fell on his cheek followed by a continuous stream of water. "Because I love you, for god's sake." His voice was just above the whisper, but Namjoon heard it. Loud and clear. He froze in his place with eyes wide. Never in his time with Seokjin, he had seen the elder cry like that. Seokjin on the other hand felt embarrassed by the sudden outburst he had. He wasn't planning to tell Namjoon like this, but it just slipped out of his mouth without him knowing. Now standing in front of Namjoon felt like he could melt. He took a laboured breath and brushed past Namjoon and left the room.

Namjoon gasped when he heard the door of his room being slammed and he came to his senses. He ran behind Seokjin and stopped him before he could open the main door by hugging Seokjin from behind, "Hyung. I am sorry. I am so sorry."

"Leave me, Namjoon." Seokjin gritted his teeth.

"No." Namjoon held him tighter, "I won't let you leave before you hear my explanation. Please, hyung. Don't leave me. Please." He didn't realise he was crying but he realised when his vision became blurry. He turned Seokjin in the hug and cupped his cheeks, wiping the tears out of his cheek, "Please let me explain myself. Yes, I kissed Yeji noona. Seo Yeji is a senior from my law school. But the kiss was a stage kiss."

Seokjin's teary eyes went wide, "What?"

Namjoon nodded, "I have never kissed someone other than you ever since I signed that damn contract. I haven't even seen anyone else in that light. I have always been yours, hyung." When he saw confusion still prominent in Seokjin's eyes, he held Seokjin's hands, "I'll tell you the entire thing. Let's sit in my room, please?"

The pub night

Namjoon pouted as he cut the call. He entered the club and was immediately hit by the smell of alcohol and sweat. The music was loud but he can work with that.

"Namjoon-ah."

Namjoon looked at the voice and smiled brightly, "Yeji noona! How have you been?"

Yeji hugged Namjoon lightly and smiled, "I have been good. How have you been? How is everyone at the school?"

"Same old, same old." Namjoon laughed, "The professors terrorise us and the TAs just think they are better than us."

Yeji laughed, "Aigo! Look at you. Getting bulkier as the day passes." Namjoon just laughed and didn't say anything. "You are in the last year, right? You should come to my law firm. I'll be glad to have an intern like you."

Namjoon nodded, "Ah, yes. You own a law firm. I will drop by. I also applied at JM Groups' blind interview. I am hoping to get an internship there. But if I don't get in there, I'll definitely drop by."

Yeji gasped as if offended, "Is noona a second choice for you?"

Namjoon laughed, "I didn't mean it like that. But If I get into JM, I'll be working directly under Hoseok hyung."

"Ah!" Yeji nodded, "Hoseok oppa works there. Now I know why I am the second option."

"Noona..." Namjoon whined.

Yeji waved her hand, "I am joking. Of course, Hoseok oppa is a better mentor than me. I am rooting for you."

Namjoon smiled, "Thank you. Are you alone here?"

Yeji's smile fell, "No. My husband was supposed to be here. But he is always busy with his work."

Namjoon nodded, "I know how that feels." He was sad again that Seokjin denied coming there. His eyes went wide when Yeji suddenly cupped his cheeks.