42

*When they met first*

Seokjin entered the code and as soon as he entered the house, a body slammed against him. He laughed heartily and hugged him back, "God, Mew. You have grown so much!"

Mew broke the hug and smiled brightly, "I missed you so much!"

Seokjin ruffled his hair, "I missed you too. Why are you bulking up so much?"

Mew chuckled, "So that I can protect you." Seokjin rolled his eyes. "By the way, who was that boy?" Mew led him to the couch and set out liquor for both of them, "He looks cute."

Seokjin chuckled, "New sugarbaby. He needed the money for his tuition. His scholarship got cancelled because of some rich brat. He is studying to be a lawyer and smarter than Hoseok."

Mew's eyes went wide, "No way! Seriously? Wait." He put his glass on the table, "Why are you here? Did you finish too fast?"

Seokjin shook his head, "He fainted before anything could happen. I called the doctor and he said that Namjoon was too exhausted and stressed." Mew nodded. Seokjin sighed, "Anyway, ready for the new mission?"

Mew smirked, "I am very much prepared." He poured Seokjin and himself another glass of drink. They clinked their glasses together.

"Cheers!"

*The day after Seokjin was found bleeding.*

"Are you alright?" was the first thing Mew said as he entered Seokjin's house. "What happened to you?"

Yoongi looked at him and sighed, "Malnourishment, sleep deprivation and overwork happened."

Mew on the hand rest of the couch seokjin was sitting on and checked his temperature, "Why don't you take care of yourself? If you die doing work, I will resurrect you and kill you again! Don't die from overwork, you know how much I hate the office work."

Seokjin chuckled, "Calm down, Mew. I am completely fine. You know how Yoongi is. He is exaggerating."

Hoseok chuckled, "You haven't changed, huh? And by the way, why did you come here in broad daylight? You know there are cameras everywhere right?"

Mew smiled and brought out something from his pocket. It looked like a key, "This device makes the malfunction of the camera in around 200-metre radius for five minutes. So you don't have to worry about me being caught."

Seokjin looked intrigued, "Where did you get that?"

Mew gave the key to Seokjin, "You remember my friend Tul?" Seokjin nodded, "Well, his boyfriend, Max, makes stuff like this. Tul gave it to me as a gift on my birthday."

Seokjin passed it onto Yoongi, "You think this is a good investment?"

Yoongi nodded, "It is actually." He looked at Mew, "What else does he make?"

*When someone intruded Seokjin's house.*

"P'Jin!" Mew brisked to him and hugged him tightly, "Thank god you are okay!"

Seokjin patted his back as if comforting him, "I am alright." He broke the hug and smiled at him, "You worry about Phi too much, baby!"

Mew sighed, "Because you don't take care of yourself."

Seokjin patted his head, "I am fine. And keep your voice down. Namjoon is sleeping in my room."

Mew looked at him in disbelief, "You really care more about sleeping around when your life is literally on line?"

Seokjin glared at him but then shook his head, "First of all, I wasn't sleeping around. and secondly, Namjoon killed the man while he was saving himself. He was in a great shock, that's why he is sleeping in my room."