Chapter 2: The world inside your eyes

The atmosphere was very awkward, which wasn't weird or anything because this is the first time we really met. Oh, god, I'm just babbling now.

"Wow, you're so pretty..." silence fell as I said that "Oh, uhh, I'm Chaeryeong." I said trying to save myself from an even more awkward situation.

"Haha thank you, you're very pretty as well." I didn't really know how to respond and silence fell yet again.

I would've thought she was really outgoing but turns out she's really shy. She quietly followed me around and once every minute she'd nod her head.

"Are we the youngest in the company?" She asked me shyly. I looked up to meet her eyes and she was so pretty.

"Almost, depending on your birthday you're either the second or third youngest. There's one trainee born in 2002" I explained to her as I showed her my favorite practice room.

"I'm born in April, you?" She asked me as we stepped inside the room.

"June, luckily it isn't a big difference." I said turning on some music.

"You like to dance?" I asked her with a smile.

"Of course." She responded back with a smile. I looked at her face and she has these adorable whisker dimples.

"You're a really good dancer." I complemented her. She smiled gently before thanking me.

"Your boyfriend at home must be the luckiest one out there." She said. It caught me a bit off-guard since I don't have a boyfriend or even like boys.

"Well uhm.. I don't have a boyfriend." I shyly confessed to her.

"Ahh, then your girlfriend must be the luckiest girl out there." She smiled while still dancing besides me. She kept catching me off guard with comments like these and I was frantically searching in my head for ways to respond.

"I wish I had one, what about you? Do you have a lucky person at home?" I asked her, she grinned making me confused.

"You're really slow witted aren't you? Why do you think I asked you about this if I wasn't interested in you." She said as she stopped dancing to look at me.

I also stopped dancing, I found myself looking at her eyes, they were beautiful, like there was another world in them.

"Why don't we get to know each other then?" I teased her a bit. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't interested in her.

Ryujin and I managed to talk the whole evening, we got to know each other and got to know each others personalities.

We were so caught up talking that eventually Chaeyeon unnie came in to tell me I needed to hurry before we'd miss the subway.

I said goodbye to Ryujin and left with Chaeyeon unnie. 'You seem to hit it off with the new one." Chaeyeon unnie teased me a bit.

"She's really pretty." I said to her making her laugh. "Potential new girlfriend?" She teased me some more.

"Unnie, we literally met today calm down." I rolled my eyes at her making her laugh even more.

"Aww love at first sight, my favorite trope." She teased again.

"Do you want me to run you over with the subway?" I threatened her with wide eyes. She backed down and eventually arrived home. Today Chaeyeon unnie got to take a shower first so I already packed my bag for tomorrow.

"Unnie hurry up, other people wanna shower too." I nagged at her, she always takes such long showers.

After what seemed ages she finished up and I got to shower. The warmth felt good on my pained muscles.

I finished up and went straight to bed until I saw I had a notification

"You up?"