Chapter 17: New home, New.. chances?

My mom woke me up really early to help with getting my stuff in the car.

"It's too early, let me sleep." I yawned while she just chuckled.

"Get used to it Chaerry, when you're an idol you'll be waking up early a lot." She laughed putting my stuff in the trunk of the car.

Chaemin and my dad stepped in the car as last and we all drove to the dorm the girls and I would be staying in.

It was a long drive which to the dorm. I was nervous but a good kind of nervous!

But I was also nervous in a bad way.. I was still progressing the breakup and what she did to me but now I had to face the girl who broke my heart every single day.

I hate myself for the fact that if she kissed me right now I would for a 100% kiss back.

Damn you Shin Ryujin.

It all doesn't make sense to me. In the 2 year relationship we had she never acted any different which meant; 1 she was an amazing liar or 2 there's something about this story that I don't know of.

A part of me desperately wanted it to be the 2nd option but my head kept telling me that I was being delusional.

I shook away all those thoughts when we arrived. When we came to our dorm Chaeyeon unnie was waiting for us.

"The fuck are you doing here? I thought I finally got rid of you." I joked around as I gave her a harmless kick.

I met up with the girls and we decided on roommates.

"I'll take Ryujin with me." Yeji unnie said. I was glad she kept her promise of me not having to room with Ryujin.

"I'll take our lovely maknae." Lia unnie said leaving me with the single bedroom.

We moved in our stuff with the help with our family and friends. When it was time for them to leave they all cried which I found weird.

I hugged my parents and Chaemin and when it was time for Chaeyeon unnie I just kicked her. That's the most affection she'll get out of me.

We waved them goodbye and we all went to sit down in the kitchen.

The silence got awkward very fast and we all waited for someone to speak up.

"Our debut is getting really close now. Let's make a lot of good memories as Itzy!" Yeji unnie said breaking the awkward silence. Her talking made all of us loosen up a bit.

"Let's vlog a bit so we can send that in tonight." Lia unnie spoke up. I grabbed the camera and turned it on.

"Chaerry-ah, why don't the 01z do a tour of the place here." Ryujin smiled.

I was taken aback but remembered I was on camera. "Ah, yes, let's go Ryujinnie."

"Our lovely Chaerry has the single room right here. Don't get lonely there, I'll visit you many times." I was holding onto the camera as if my life depended on it, every word she said to me made me want to punch her down to the ground.

"Ahhhhh, can't wait for your visits Ryujinnie. But that was the dorm tour, byee~~" I turned off the camera and put it somewhere I can't remember.

"Out."

"What??"

"Get out."