Chapter 22: Kept in emotions

We cuddled for a couple of hours until we really needed to get to the van.

Before we left the dorm I made sure there weren't any traces of us crying since we would be filming today.

I was tired but tried my best to look good on camera.

Lia unnie and Yuna did all the talking while Ryujin, Yeji unnie and I just nodded and tried to understand what was going on.

We arrived at Mcountdown and got dressed for our performance. We got our hair and makeup done and now waited till we were called onto the stage.

I was a bit cold so I grabbed a blanket and put it around me only for Ryujin to snuggle next to me. We shared blanket while being on our phone.

Being on good terms with Ryujin again meant the world to me. We held hands under the blankets so no one could see.

We were called onto the stage and I was so excited. Now that I had nothing to worry about anymore I could show everything I had.

Ryujin looked so pretty doing her part I almost forget what to dance.

We finished it up and went back backstage to see IZ*ONE there, 11 of the members were fun but there's this 1 member I wanted to drop kick down the stairs and her name was Lee Chaeyeon.

"How's my least favorite sibling doing?" Chaeyeon unnie said wrapping her arm around me.

"You're annoying, shut up." I tried to wiggle myself from her but she grabbed on tighter trying to choke me.

Eventually Eunbi unnie and Yeji unnie stepped in to separate us while the rest were laughing.

Chaeyeon unnie and I still bickered for a bit until they needed to get on stage so I was finally free from her.

Tonight we unfortunately also didn't get a win but I got the feeling we would get one soon!

I was walking outside to the van with the other girls when I felt Ryujin intertwining our hands. It startled me a bit but liked that she was back to being clingy again.

Ryujin fell asleep on my shoulder back to the dorm and I was so happy I got to see this side of her again.

When we arrived back to the dorm u was disappointed to wake her but but I had no choice.

After some bickering she got out of the van and then inside the dorm. I took a quick shower and prepared for bed.

I put on my favorite playlist to sleep to and slowly closed my eyes when I felt someone getting in my bed.

I mean we all know who it is but I was still startled. She cuddled up to me and I did the same.

I liked the warmth of her body, it was a feeling of safety and comfort which helped me relax. I felt myself being close to falling asleep and I before I knew it I dozed off.