Chapter 13: do I have to put up with you?

It's been a week preparing for our debut. The teacher kept making comments about Ryujin and I having no teamwork and that we needed to fix that if we wanted to debut.

I was so infuriated, I knew it was true but I sure as hell didn't want to cooperate with her. 

I was about to go to the bathroom when I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Chaerry-ah." A low pitched voice said.

I turned around to face the owner to see it was Ryujin.

I leaned against the wall for her to start talking.

"So? What do you want?" I asked her. The silence between us started to annoy me as I was about to leave when she finally spoke up.

"You want to debut right? Then cooperate, you don't have to like me in real life but act like we're friends in front of the camera or we won't debut." I looked at her face and she just looked so pretty but then reality hit and started to sweep away all those thoughts.

"I'm trying but it's really hard to pretend you like someone when they broke your heart." I snared at her.

"Chaerry..." She whispered with a tone of guilt in her voice. Why was she feeling guilty?? She knew what she was doing if it had been going on for a year.

"Don't call me that, we're not friends, we're not family, we're not lovers so stop calling me that." I clenched my fists to distract myself from my heart breaking from my own sentence.

She looked down at her feet but then walked away. I went to the bathroom to see Chaeyoung unnie there.

"Why so sad mini Chae?" She said making me laugh a bit.

"Just a bit stressed for debut, what if they don't like us?" I leaned against the sink as I let out a deep sigh.

"The girls and I listened to the demo of the song and we think it's great, the public will love it." Chaeyoung unnie said smiling. It relieved my stress a bit but that wasn't really the thing I was upset about.

We talked a bit until Yeji unnie came to the bathroom to tell me practice would continue.

I hugged Chaeyoung unnie goodbye and left for the practice room.

I desperately tried to cooperate with Ryujin in order to debut but my mind just wouldn't let me.

We finished up group practice and started our individual practice. The dance was so much fun and it wasn't too tiring so my singing wouldn't be affected by it.

I went to a vocal room and started to practice my lines over and over again when I suddenly felt really unwell.

The whole day I'd been walking with a headache and felt slightly nauseous but now it felt 10 times worse.

I felt myself trying to reach for air but it was no use. I put my hand on my head to feel I was burning up and before I knew it everything went black.