Chapter 21: Will time heal us?

I woke up with a familiar body next to me. I saw that she was already awake when she looked down at me with a smile.

"Did you sleep alright?" She asked me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes a couple of times and hugged her tight.

"Should we talk about what happened yesterday?" I asked her still being tired.

"Not yet, i'm comfortable like this." Her body felt so warm against mine, it was a comforting feeling that I missed for so long.

We stayed like that for a while until Yeji unnie said we needed to get ready for practice.

I started to change as Ryujin left my room to go to hers.

I wore something comfortable for practice since I would get all dressed up for Mcountdown later this night.

We walked to the company together and went to our practice room to rehearse some things.

"Chaerry, Why don't you do an ad-lib today?" Lia unnie said. I thought about it for a bit until I answered.

"Wouldn't it be better If Ryujin does it? She's the most popular." I scratched my nape while laughing awkwardly.

"No, I do think it should be you Chaer." Ryujin said wrapping her arm around me.

"Are the two of you on good terms again??" Yeji unnie said coming from nowhere.

"We still have a lot of things to talk about but we're on good terms." I said a bit shyly. Ryujin nodded her head in agreement as she pulled me a bit closer to her.

After practicing for an hour we decided to rest for tonight since we needed to be in good shape.

I bought some coffee from the cafe and made my way to the dorm where Ryujin was already waiting for me on my bed.

"We have a lot of things to talk about." I sighed. I knew this conversation would end with both of crying and I really wasn't in the mood.

I sat next to her and after her hesitating a bit so I decided to start the conversation.

"When did it start?" I asked her. We were seated too far from each other in my opinion so I scooted closer to her.

"A year before I told you.. She knew we were dating but she hated you. You were younger than her but managed to be in a relationship with me even though she tried for so long to get in one with me. One day she just backed me into a corner and told me she'd make your life hell and would make sure you could never be in the kpop industry if I didn't do as she said. She made me do such horrible things that I will never forget, god I feel so dirty." Tears rolled down her cheek as I scooted even closer to hold her in my arms.

"I never wanted to hurt you, I really mean it Chaeryeong." She cried out again. I felt so much pain in my heart seeing her cry.

"When she thought I wasn't of any use to her anymore she went back to japan then I told you about it and it broke my heart to see you so hurt. I hated myself every single day because I hurt you like that." I just let her cry on me.

"Fuck... If I knew I would've never treated you that way, I'm so sorry Ryujin. You just wanted to protect me." I was holding back tears since I needed to let her cry now.

"I'm so sorry Chaeryeong, I love you, I love you so much please don't leave me." I laid us down in my bed with her on my chest so it more comfortable.

"I love you too.. All the time I was mad at you I never fell out of love. I won't leave you." Her cried got louder as I just comforted her.

"Lets lay here for a few hours until we need to go to Mcountdown." I whispered in her ear as we laid in the same position like yesterday but now reversed.

Please, let's be lovers again.