Chapter 15: Still not over you

I went to school and met up with Somi. She had a hard time with I.O.I's disbandment and left the company because of that.

I felt really sorry for her and tried to support her the moment I could and she did the same for me when I was feeling down.

During breaks we would meet up with Chaeyeon unnie's member Chaewon unnie. The three of us really hit it off and became close friends in a fast period of time.

All the trainee's at Hanlim were allowed to leave at the same time to go to their company and some trainee's a bit earlier because of the long travel times.

Chaewon unnie and Somi went to their own companies while I sat alone in the subway waiting to get Yuna's stop.

When we got to her stop she got in smiling and sat next to me. "What are you so happy about?" I asked her with the same smile.

"I still can't believe we're debuting, it doesn't feel real." I pet her head because of her cuteness and let her talk a bit.

I've known her since she was only 12 and she grew up so well.

We eventually got to Lia unnie's stop and met up with her. I liked seeing them talk, I much rather listen to them talk than talk myself.

It was something calming for me to listen to them. Unknowingly for them I made a picture of them and saved it to my favorites.

We arrived at the company and took the elevator to our floor. Yeji unnie was already there, well I mean she does live at the JYP dorm already so she can always be early.

The four of us talked for a bit until we noticed Ryujin still hasn't shown up.

"We can't keep waiting for her forever, let's start group practice." Yeji unnie said. We all agreed and started practice.

After practicing our song for 5 times we took a quick break and I took this as a moment to ask Yeji unnie something.

"Unnie, do you think we'll need to move in a dorm together soon?" Yeji Unnie put down her water bottle and thought for a bit until answering.

"I talked with PD-nim and he said we needed to move in soon in the dorm. The one that's above the cafe, why though?" She asked me back.

"Just the situation between Ryujin and I... I want to avoid being roommates with her." I shyly confessed.

Yeji unnie put her arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"Dont worry little one, you won't have to room with Ryujin." She smiled again.

Yeji unnie kept arm around me as Ryujin entered the practice room with swollen eyes who widened at the sight of Yeji unnie and I.

"What's up your mind this morning Ryujin-ah, your eyes are all swollen." Yeji unnie said.

"Just some private issues. I'm really sorry for being so late." She said bowing a bit.

I hated it to see her cry or know that she cried. I hated it that I still cared.

You still make me so weak for you.