Chapter 19: A long road ahead of us

The days flew by and it was the day of our debut. We practiced till we were collapsing on the ground and couldn't stand anymore.

The music video had already been published and we were backstage for our debut showcase.

"Yuna, are you nervous?" I asked her giving her a side hug.

"A little but I'm more excited." She smiled back.

We made sure we looked good and calmed each other down.

We formed a circle and Yeji unnie started talking.

"Let's make this a good 7 years and let's win many awards." She said before we started to line up to go on stage.

"Fighting!" I whispered as we walked on stage.

We got ready and performed our song for the first time. It was a magical feeling. After 5 years of hard training I was able to stand on stage like this.

7 years seemed so short to me. I wanted to perform like this forever.

The song quickly ended as we got backstage again. All of us started to cry from happiness, everything felt so unreal.

We had a long group hug and cried with each other for a while.

"The audience seemed to really like the song." Yuna smiled making me smile too.

We all got back to the dorm exhausted from too much excitement from before.

"Chaeryeong-ah." I heard Ryujin call out. I felt myself getting annoyed by her presence but decided to ignore it.

"Hm?"

"Can we talk in your room?" She asked quietly. I wanted to tell her to fuck off but reminded myself I had to give her a chance.

I nodded and we walked over to my room. I closed the door behind us when she pulled me by the back of my neck and kissed me.

"Ryujin, what the fuck??" I whispered. I didn't want the other girls to know what was going on.

"I can't resist you Chaeryeong. You looked too good not to kiss." She smiled awkwardly.

"I already told you I would give you a chance but you can't kiss me whenever you feel like it." I scolded her.

"You broke my heart and my trust, that's not something you win back in just a few months." I continued while she just stood there like a wounded puppy.

"I never wanted to hurt you..." She admitted while I just looked at her for a while.

"Then why did you do it!?" I started to raise my voice a bit.

"Because I had no other choice, I mean it. She was rich and influential and if I had said no to her both of our careers would be over." Tears started to roll down her face. What did she mean??

"Why didn't you tell me Ryujin?" I asked her while I walked over to her to hug her. I sat us down on my bed and let her cry it out.

"I was scared, I was so scared Chaerry. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." It broke my heart to see her cry like that.

I sat her down on my lap, face angled towards me so that she could cry it all out.

I hugged her tight while she cried but after a while the noise stopped as I went to check on her face to see her sound asleep.

It would be no use to get her back to her room so I laid her down in my bed while I laid besides her and before I knew it she was holding on to me like she used to do when we were still dating.

You still make me feel like that, Ryujin.