Chapter 8: Loving you for real

Eventually the teacher came in along with some other trainee's and we started our training.

"Who wants to perform first?" The teacher asked.

"Why doesn't the maknae here go first." Ryujin said making me glare at her.

"Chaeryeong it is then." The teacher said as she signaled for me to get in place.

"I'll kill you." I mouthed to Ryujin but she just winked at me making me want to strangle her.

I got in place while the teacher turned on the music. I made my own choreography on the song a while back and this was the first time performing it in front of people.

The choreo had a cool vibe with a little sexy in it but not so much it would be inappropriate.

I finished dancing and bowed to the teacher who looked at her notes.

I was a bit scared since she looked very serious, did she not like it?

"Chaeryeong-ssi." She called out to me. I looked at her with trembling eyes hoping for good feedback.

"You did well, don't be so nervous next time." She said still looking at her notes. This teacher has never been the expressive one so her saying that made me very glad.

I bowed before taking a seat next to Ryujin. She put her arm around me while the other trainee stepped to the front.

"You did great." She whispered in my ear getting a smile out of me.

"Cant wait for you to perform." I whispered back.

We saw all the other trainee's perform for it to be eventually Ryujin's turn.

I had no idea what she'd be performing since she wouldn't show me.

"Oh my." I softly spoke out as she started to dance.

She made a very sexy choreography. I covered my eyes with my hands but still kept looking secretly.

After a few minutes she finished up with some compliments from the teacher and went back to sit.

We then started group practice and how we could all better our dance. I think about an hour later we got dismissed and all went to eat something at the nearby cafe.

I ordered some coffee and a muffin while Ryujin ordered coffee and mocha bread.

We all made our way back to the company and ate in the hallways since they're all so strict about eating in the practice rooms.

"I wonder what we'll look like when we debut." She said looking at the ceiling.

At this point it was only Ryujin and I because we had a free period and the others had vocal.

"We'll look amazing." I smiled. God, I love talking to her.

The conversation started to get deep, talking about things like maybe never getting the chance to debut and all this hard work gone to waste.

We gathered our thoughts and went to vocal class. She held my hand throughout the walk to the class.

All of this felt so surreal, I was busy making my dreams come true and I had a beautiful girlfriend.

We'll make it together, Ryujin.