The Cheerleader 📚

This story has a non binary character in it (hopefully I don't misrepresent them). I am really trying to have equal representation in this collection. I am writing it from the female pov, because I feel like I can represent that better (being a cis gendered female). If you are non binary/gender queer/ gender fluid please private message me. I would love some pointers so that I can represent you better. Maybe someday I can have a story from a non binary pov. Thanks to all of you who have been reading! ————————————————————————
2 months ago

"Camilla, if you want to be part of the cheer squad, you need to pick someone to pick on all of high school," Lauren said. "But Lauren that's horrible I can't do that," I said. "You wanna make your mom proud right?" She asked. "Yes," I answered. "Well pick a geek and bully them it's not that hard," She said. "I can't," I said. "Say good bye to being a cheerleader," Lauren said. "Ok fine," I said.

Present

I saw them walking down the hallway I hated doing this, I wished I could stop being a cheerleader, but it made my mom so happy. So, I walked up behind Lee and pushed them into a locker and closed the door. A few girls high fived me and we left to go to class. "She's so weird she totally deserved it," a girl named Rachel said. "Them," I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" Lauren said.  "Nothing," I said. "Yeah, that's what I thought," Lauren said.

I went through my day and I hardly thought about them in the locker. At the end of the day I had cheerleading tryouts. I should get in I'm already in the inner circle. All through cheerleading  I thought about them in the locker. My brain kept thinking about being in the locker with them. Holding them, maybe kissing them. No I wasn't gay I couldn't like them. After practice I went to sit on the steps and wait for my mom. Then I remembered them in the locker. I pulled two bobby-pins out of my hair and used them to pick the lock. I opened the locker and they sat there with eyeliner running down their face. I stood up and walked away, I couldn't let anyone know I had helped them. I went back and sat down on the steps and waited for my mom to come get me. "Hey, thanks for getting me out of the locker," they said. "Oh yea, I mean I should have just left you in there you deserved it," I said. "Ok yea thanks, I was trying to extend the olive branch and maybe make up. But if you want to be a bitch be a bitch. I just thought that you'd be different than them but I guess not." They walked to their car and before they unlocked it then they flipped me off.

"Camilla, I am so glad that you got into the cheer squad," my mom said. We were eating dinner. "Yeah good job little sis," my brother said. "Yes it's great." I said. "You better stay on the squad, I need to get in with Lauren," He said. "Jacob," my mom said. "Sorry," he said. I finished my spaghetti, "Thanks for dinner mom," I said. "Sure sweetie, now both of you go do the dishes and then homework," she said.

————————-The Next Day————————-

I kissed my mom when she dropped me off. I wished she would let me drive to school, I had my license but she wouldn't let me. I walked into school and I saw Lee and I walked buy and pushed them against a locker. I pinned them there and I thought about kissing them against that locker. But I didn't. "God what is with you and lockers," they said pulling out from underneath me, and walked down the hall. I watched them walk away. I had to run to class I was distracted thinking about them.

I couldn't deal with it so I went to a storage closet, and waited for them to walk by. I saw them and grabbed their arm and pulled them into the closet. I closed the door and slammed them against the door. "Why do you keep slamming me against stuff," they asked. "Cause I can't stop thinking about you, and your lips and everything about you," I said. "Ok, well don't you hate me?" They asked. "No, no I don't," I said. "Did you make the pact?" They asked. "How do you know about that?" I asked. "Everyone knows about that," They said.  "So you know that I don't hate you?" I asked. "Yeah but did you ever think I might hate you," They said. I walked through the rest of the week on a daze. I couldn't focus, I really wanted them. I had never felt this way before, sure I'd had crushes on guys and maybe one girl but it was never like this.

When I got home that day I used my computer to look up some info. They weren't a girl or a guy so what did that make me. I looked into being bi but I didn't think that was it. Then I found pansexual. I'd never heard of that before, but it felt right. My door opened and my mom came in. I shut my laptop abruptly, and then my mom snatched it out of my hands. She opened it and looked over what I was looking at. "Hey honey, you didn't have to hide this. It's ok, I don't care about who you choose to love. I'll love you and them no matter what," she said. "Really?" I asked. "Of course sweetheart, and I actually came to talk to you about cheerleading. I don't think it's making you happy, which is why I think you should quit," she said. "But you've always wanted me to be a cheerleader," I said. "Yes I did, but only if you wanted to, and I don't think you want to," she said. "No I don't want to do it anymore," I said. "Ok then quit," she said. "I will," "Oh and sweetie who ever it is I know I'll love them," she said as she closed the door behind her.

The next day I walked up to Lauren at lunch. I slammed my pom poms down on the table. "I quit," I said. I then walked out of the cafeteria. I walked down the hallway fully intending to eat lunch in the bathroom for the rest of my life. Then an arm pulled me into a closet. This time I was the one pinned against the wall. "Hi," they said. "Hi," I said. "It's pretty cool what you did in the cafeteria, actually it was kind of hot," Lee said. They pushed my hair behind my ears then they kissed me. They held me up against that wall and kissed me so much my lips were swollen. Then they moved my skirt up and rubbed my inner thigh. I wrapped my legs around them and kissed them harder. "I've always wanted to do a cheerleader," they said. "Not yet, not here," "Camilla, I have more sense than that, we'll do it somewhere else, not in this closet." I smiled, "Hey, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Lee asked "Yes," I said. The bell rang and we straightened our clothes and walked out hand in hand, not caring who saw us.

————————————————————————

Thanks so much for reading! I'm so excited to be writing every Monday, Wednesday and Friday now!

Happy Reading
💖 Masha