The Sun ⚔️🌶️⛓️

Tw: This one is slightly dark just a fair warning (not too dark just darker than I've ever done)

________________________________

Helene

"Come on, let's go," a guard called. 5 years into my indentured servitude 2 to go. I had been transferred to the Queen's castle, a notoriously bad spot. The guard paraded the line of new servants through the throne room. The queen required all of her servants to be presented to her. I don't understand why, but we had to walk through. "Stop," the queen commanded. The guard stopped the line. She pointed to me, "Bring her forward," she called. A guard yanked me towards the queen. "Yes, she'll do nicely, bring her here," she said.

"Come here," she said. I stepped forward. The guard kicked me and yelled, "Faster." "Don't kick her," the queen yelled, "She is mine to hurt, not yours, take him away," she commanded. I stepped to the queen's throne, "Oh, yes, you're perfect," she said. She grabbed my neck chain and forced me to sit down next to her throne. A bowl of uncooked rice was sitting on the arm rest. She knocked the bowl onto the floor. "Oops," she said. "There are 100 pieces of rice, pick them up," she screamed. I silently gathered them into my hands and scooped them into the bowl. "No one by one," she smirked.

I looked at her smirk, if it wasn't cruel it would be almost cute. "Do it now," she said. I counted each grain. I held it up to her. She grabbed it and flipped it out of my hands scattering it over the floor. "No," I screamed. "Now kneel at my throne," she said. "On the rice," I whispered. "Yes," She said. I bowed my head and kneeled. I sat for what felt like hours. It dug into my skin, and my eyes welled up. "Please," I begged. "Not until Im done working," she said. I started to cry. She stood up "Court is adjourned for the day," she said yanking my arm and pulling me to my feet.

"What are you going to do to me," I asked. "Hush," she said leading me to her room. "Please, don't hurt me," I begged. "Oh, kitten I won't do anything you don't want me to do," she said squeezing my chin and looking at me with her cruel smirk. She slapped me across the face, "Now help me prepare for bed," she screamed. I flinched. I helped her undress, I pushed her royal robes down her back. Her shoulders were so muscular. I brushed my fingers across her soft skin. "You can touch kitten," she said. I shivered at the pet name. I lightly touched her broad shoulders. It felt wrong, she was the queen, I shouldn't be doing this. "Sit on the bed, I'll do the rest," she said. I turned away.

She came over after getting into her sleep trousers. She wasn't wearing a shirt, showing off her toned body and perfectly perky breasts. I silently wished mine looked as good as hers did. She gently turned  my face to her. "You are such a pretty thing kitten, it makes me want to try you, but you're not ready," she said, "Let me see your knees." she dropped to hers and stroked them with her thumb. "Does it hurt," she whispered. "I've had worse," I said. "Who," she growled. "Who hasn't," I said, "Everyone I have worked for has always beaten me," I said. "I'm sorry," she whispered. She pulled me onto the bed and tucked me in. It was like she was a different person. She smoothed my hair and kissed my forehead. "No one is going to hurt you anymore ," she said laying next to me. But in the morning she pushed me out of the bed and told me that I didn't deserve to sleep in a there.

Throughout the next few weeks I got used to the torture during the day, and the kindness at night. It was as if she was a different person. She held me at night, and hit me during the day. One particular night she pulled me close and whispered, "What are you thinking about kitten." "You," I said. "Oh," she inquired. "It's just you're so nice at night and a beast during the day," I whispered. "Exactly kitten, that's exactly what it is, when the sun is up I am cursed, and at night it is temporarily broken. I can't be fully good until someone falls for me and me them, but for now I can have fun with you," she said. My heart clenched. Some part of me wanted to be the girl to break the curse, but that was completely irrational, she was cruel, and confusing. I turned away from her. I guess part of me wanted her to feel something for me. "Look, I didn't mean it like that," she said. "Yes you did, look just be mean and use me, just don't get my hopes up anymore," I said