Full Moon's Light 🌘🌶️

Circe

"I don't understand why I have to go to this full moon ball dad," I said. "You know why all eligible young people are required to be there, Alpha's orders," he said. "That's right princess charming hasn't found her mate," I said "Fine I'll go just don't expect me to smile." "I wouldn't expect you to smile if you weren't happy Circe," he said "Now get dressed you have an hour."

(Circe's dress)

(Circe's dress)

I went into the ballroom at the alpha's mansion. I grabbed a shot from of vodka off of a tray, if I was gonna be here I was going to at least get drunk. I downed it. I'll give it to that pompous bitch, she can pick out a good vodka. God I hated her, she loves ordering everyone around and she acts like she's the best at everything when actually she does nothing for the pack. I grabbed another shot of vodka and a beer and headed out to the garden.

I sat on a bench and saw the full moon rising. This was a special moon, the mating moon. When it was fully up everyone would be feral. That's why I was sitting in the garden. I watched a shadow fall over the garden. "Who's there," I said. "Who are you and why are you in my garden," she asked. Oh shit, the bastard found me. I stood up and turned and curtseyed to my knees, "I'm so sorry alpha, I didn't mean to trespass, I just needed some air," I said. "It's alright, it's really stuffy in there," she said. "Yes it is," I said my head still down. "You can stand now," she said, fucking asshole. I stood up and sat back down on the bench.

She sat next to me. "You're Circe, right," she said. "How do you know me, I've never spoken to you," I said. "You're very nippy," she said. "Well I'm not exactly your biggest fan," I said. "Oh I know, you're on a watchlist," she chuckled. "You put me on a fucking watchlist, why, I've never done anything," I said. "You vocally hate me," she said. "You're so insecure you put people who hate you on a watch list," I said. "How dare you talk to me like that," she said grabbing my arm. "Ow, you're hurting me," I said. She smiled, "Well that's what happens to little bitches who disrespect me." She squeezed harder. I tried not to cry, but failed. "I should do worse to you," she said. I cried more.

I looked up at the moon for help. It was at its peak in the sky. She dropped my arm and dropped to her knees. "I'm so sorry," she said putting her head in my lap. I put two and two together the moon and her dropping my arm. and my wolf stirring inside my head. Fuck, pretty girl was my mate.

"Circe, you're my mate, I'm sorry for hurting you," she said. I slapped her across the face, "You're only sorry cause I'm you're mate, if I was no one you would've ripped my arm off," I said "Get off me, August." I stood up and stormed into the ball. "Circe," she yelled. I ran up the stairs and into a bedroom. I looked around, all black. "Just my luck, I stumbled into her room" I muttered to myself. I sat in the room for a while until I smelled her in the hall. She turned the knob.

"Look I would've stopped and been sorry even if you hadn't been my mate, I've been working on my anger and I shouldn't treat anyone like that, and I'm sorry. I brought you an ice pack so it doesn't bruise as much," She said. She's so sweet. My wolf cried. She picked me up and put me on the bed. "Here let me help you ice it," She said. "Ok," I said. Her warm fingers touched me as she iced the bruise. She pulled me into her lap and rested me on her chest. "I want you," she said. "I want you," I said before I thought about it. "Let me mark you," she said. "No," I said. "Ok, do you want me to walk you home, you seem pretty intoxicated," she said. "May I stay tonight," I asked. "Sure, let me get you something to change into," she said.

Something about her made me want to let her have me, and me have her. I knew it was just because we were mates, but there was something different about her. Maybe I had misjudged her. She brought me an ice pack. And she respected my no to being marked, most alphas forcefully mark their mates if they refuse. And she smelled so good. That's when I decided to give her a change maybe she wouldn't be so bad. "Sorry if it doesn't fit you," she said coming out of her closet. "I'm sure it's great," I said. "The bathroom is there for you to change," she said. I took the shirt from her and went into the bathroom.

August

"Fuck this zipper," I heard from the bathroom. I smiled a little, she was a little fireball. "Circe, are you ok," I asked. She opened the door, "No, I can't reach this fucking zipper," she said. "Turn around, let me do it," I said. She turned around and I brushed her hair aside. It was the softest thing I had ever felt. I slid the zipper down and her dress started to fall. She didn't stop it, she let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of me in her bra and panties. My wolf was screaming at me to kiss her. I touched her bra clasp, "May I," I asked. She nodded. I unclipped it and slid it down her arms

She put my tshirt on. I was a little disappointed that she didn't turn around and let me see her, but seeing her in my clothes more than made up for it. "It fits," she said raising her hands in a pose, accidentally exposing her lacy panties that I wished I could rip off of her. "Oops, sorry," she said putting her arms down. "Let me get you some shorts," I say going to my closet. I toss them to her and she slips them on, flashing me a glimpse of her panties again. "Well now I know I can steal your clothes," she chuckles, "I didn't know doubling my closet was part of this mate thing." Gods she was so adorable I could just snatch her up. "I can get you your own room tonight if you want," I said, then internally cursed myself. "Can I stay with you," she asked. "Of course," I said trying to not sound too eager.

I laid next to her and turned out the light. "I'm sorry for saying mean things about you," she said. "It's ok, I mean a lot of them were true and I've been working on a lot of your suggestions," I said. "Really," she asked. "Yeah," I said. She scooted closer and laid her head against my arm. I looked at her, and brushed her hair away from her face. "Can I kiss you," I asked. "Yes," she said. I held her face in my hand and kissed her, slowly, taking her in. She deepened the kiss and opened her mouth. I shifted to be on top of her. She wrapped her leg around me and flipped us over. Damn she was strong. Our kiss soon turned into a fight for dominance and it was so hot.

She sat on top of me and started to take my shirt off. "Are you sure," I asked her. "Yes," she said. I took it off and threw it across the room leaving me in my nike sports bra. She ran her fingers over my torso. "You are so hot," she said. "Kiss me," I told her. She brought her lips to mine and before she could kiss me I had flipped her over. I pulled her shirt over her head, with some help from her. She was perfect. I dipped my head down to suck on her nipple. She let out a breathy moan. "Mark me," she said. I stopped, "Wait really, you're sure," I said.

"Yes August, mark me," she said. "I want you to mark me first," I said flipping us over so she was on top. "Okay," she said. She started kissing my neck, she reached for my bra and freed my boobs. She took one in her hand and squeezed it. "Perfect," she whispered. I smiled, my mate thought I was perfect. She went back to kissing my neck and a few moments later I felt her teeth extend into my neck. It didn't hurt it felt good, "Oh Circe," I moaned. She pulled her teeth out and kissed the spot. I flipped us back over. "My turn," I said. "Is it going to hurt," she asked. "No, it feels good," I reassure her. She turns her head so I can get a good angle. Let's mark our mate I tell my wolf. I sink my teeth into her soft skin. She moaned and squirmed as I did it.

Circe

I fumbled with her pants and tried to get them off. "Circe, do you really want to go all the way," she asked. "Yes," I said, I had never been more certain of anything in my entire life. She took her pants off and helped me with mine. She situated her face between my legs. "What are you doing," I asked. "Blowing your mind," she said. I giggled and she continued. I wasn't prepared for the things she could do with her tongue. I gripped her hair and pushed her closer as she sucked me closer to climax. I was so close. She lifted her head up and pushed my legs up more so she could get to my entrance. She thrust her fingers into me slowly as if she was worried I would break. "Faster, please," I begged. She took my order and went faster. I screamed her name as I finished. She laid next to me. I reached over and kissed her. Then I moved down to suck on her perfect nipples. My fingers found themselves between her legs and I circled her clit with my thumb and thrust my fingers into her over and over. Savoring her sweet moans. She came on my fingers a few minutes later. We laid back her head on my chest. "Circe, I love you," she said. "I love you too," I said.

I checked my phone 13 missed calls from my dad. I would have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow. But for now I was going to enjoy my mate under the full moon's light.

————————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please leave any story requests in the comments! Thanks!

Happy reading
💖Masha