Two Queens ⚔️

AI wrote the italicized part of the story- I decided to mess with AI and it turned out pretty good!
——————————————————————

Once upon a time in a far off land there lived two queens: Zaria and Kiara. Their citizens saw them as equals in both strength and power.

But what nobody knew was that the two women had another, much darker history together. For many years they had been bitter enemies, both vying for power in the kingdom and fighting against one another whenever they could. But this hatred only served to fuel their mutual attraction.

One day, after another long, drawn-out battle between the two, they ended up in a stalemate, exhausted and frustrated. In that moment, their eyes finally met and their hearts felt connected. Slowly, their intense hatred for one another began to melt away and require the animosity that had been growing between them for so long.

Kiara

"Well well well if it isn't Zarina coming to surrender," I said. "I'm not surrendering," she said. "You look defeated," I said. "Like how I defeated my way into your pants," she said. "That was a mistake ," I said. We both had gotten drunk at a party, a huge mistake in my book. "It didn't seem like a mistake when you were in my bed moaning my name," she said. "Again it was a mistake," I said. "Sure," she said. "Why did you even come over Zarina," I asked. "We're both losing troops I think we should sign a treaty," she said. "No absolutely not," I said, "You have been taking advantage of my kingdom's water supply and some of our crops are failing, you don't just get to walk away from that unscathed." "Fine a cease fire," she suggested. "I'll think about it, now leave before I put your head on a spike," I said. "You wouldn't do that," she said.

I whipped around. "I would," I said. "Prove it," she said. "You're so fucking annoying," I said. "I knew you wouldn't do it," she said. I clipped a pair of hand cuffs and slapped them around her wrists. "What the hell," she yelled. "I have to detain you before your execution," I said. I pulled her to my tent and shackled her to my bed frame. "I didn't know you were into that kind of thing Kiara," Zarina said. "You have no idea what I'm into, plus you have to be here with me because I don't trust anyone to watch over you," I said hoping she believed that lie, some part of me wanted her nearby. I locked the entrance to my temporary living structure. I threw a sleeping tunic at her, "Change into this," I said unlocking her handcuffs. "Can you turn around," she asked. "No because if I do you might run," I said. "Fine, as long as you change at the same time s
with me," she said. "No, but I suppose to make it equal I'll change in front of you," I said. "Fine," she said. I nodded and tried to be respectful and not check her out. But I couldn't help it she was as beautiful as I remembered. I cuffed her back and slipped on my night dress.

I climbed into bed and blew out my lantern. She turned away from me. "Kiara, my arm hurts, I promise I won't run away just unchain me." "Absolutely not," I said, "But I can chain you to me." She sighed. I chained her to me and she reluctantly turned to me so her arm wasn't pulled behind her. I waited till she was asleep to pull her to me. I wish I had never let her go after that night, the mistake was when I left, not that it happened. "Kiara why are you holding me," she whispered. "Because I need to," I said. "I'm not going to run away," She said. "Zarina, I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about you leaving me," I said. "I couldn't if I tried," she said "Please unchain me so I can kiss you properly," she asked. I grabbed the key from the crate beside my bed. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. "Kie, please," she begged. I let go of her, "You're not going to murder me right," she asked. "I was never going to," I said still holding her. "Zar, I'm sorry for everything, this was mainly a ruse so I could make up for all of my shitty behavior," I said. "I know why do you think I came over here," she said.

"You cheeky bastard," I said pushing her on her back and pinning her hands above her head. "I'm going to do things you've never imagined," I said, "This time you're the one that's going to be moaning in my bed." I released her hands. "Oh I'm counting on it," she said.

------------------------------------------------------3 months later-------------------------------------------------------

Zarina rolled onto me. Her bare skin pressing against mine. "Karina, we aren't supposed to see each other today, its a wedding superstition," she said. "Zar, I know, but our wedding will be amazing me seeing you is not going to make it not that way," I said. "I love you," she said. "I love you too," I said.

"I do," I said looking into her eyes. The wedding march plays and we walk out of the hall together. I loved this woman, and I couldn't wait to rule by her side for the rest of my life.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow it's been a while! I have missed writing and I will be writing more frequently! I hoped you liked reading this. If you have any ideas or suggestions go ahead and leave them in the comments!

Love Ya!

Happy reading

💖Masha